You shook your head slightly, wiping your hands on your cloth napkin, chuckling a little. It didn't matter how much you knew him and loved him. There would always still be a part of him that was a cocky asshole. Not that you minded.

"I like my shirt on you." Kylo told you, setting the espresso down on the equally small plate with a gentle 'clink' noise. He momentarily stretched his arms over his head, muscles flexing before reaching forward for some of the food.

You glanced down, almost forgetting that you were even wearing it. The two of you slept naked, as you often did, so when you got out of bed, you grabbed the first thing you could find on the floor, which just happened to be one of his undershirts, large and comfortable.

"Maybe I'll keep it." You joked, averting your eyes to the waves below you.

Now it was Kylo's turn to admire you and how beautiful you looked. In his shirt and his chain. His.

Kylo's mind started wandering to the dream he had and how he still couldn't shake the worrying feeling he had about it. He physically shook his head, taking a bite of food instead to distract himself.

"Try one of these," Kylo murmured, trying not to talk with his mouth full as he pushed a tiny plate in your direction with some sort of pastry on top. "I think I should hire a chef when we get back. This trip made me realize I can't cook for shit."

You laughed at that, trying to remember a time when you'd seen Kylo cook at all. You couldn't imagine it. Him in a designer apron with all of his jewelry. He'd probably end up burning the entire kitchen down in a fit of rage when something went wrong.

You took a bite of the food he recommended and made a noise of agreement. It was good.

But then his statement sunk in. The words 'When we get back' made your stomach turn. Eventually, you'd have to leave this sanctuary and go back into the real world. You were dreading it.

"How do you feel after last night?" You asked him, pushing some food around your plate with a fork. You hadn't brought the dreams up to him because you didn't want to ruin the mood, but now you were already down after thinking about leaving.

Kylo understood what you were asking but chose to deflect, having similar feelings as you.

"You mean when you sucked my best friend's cock while I fucked you?" Kylo asked bluntly as if he were talking about the weather.

You choked on your pastry slightly, taking a long sip of water. You hadn't expected that. You sent him an irritated but amused look.

"I feel pretty good about it, honestly. It was hot as hell and I know it was the highlight of Vic's entire life. I never want to hear him complain again." He shrugged.

He reached forward and put a hand on your thigh, eyes dancing as he thought back to everything that happened. "You made daddy very proud, princess." Kylo hummed, thumb stroking your skin. "You took both of us so well. Showed all my men what a good girl you are for me. They're all so jealous they don't have someone like you."

You grinned at him, putting your hand over his, your fingertips skating across his rings. "Maybe daddy should let me do it again sometime." You batted your lashes, "You know, remind them again how lucky you are?"

Kylo rolled his eyes with a laugh, moving his hand away from your thigh. "There you go, getting greedy. Is it never enough for you? I've spoiled you too much, I think." He teased you, smiling at you affectionately.

You laughed too at your weak attempt to get more action from his men. When the laughter naturally subsided, the two of you were left again with your original question.