Tumango lamang ako dahil alam ko sa sarili kong hindi ko na rin kayang mahiwalay sa kaniya ulit, ngayong yakap niya na ako. Ilang taon kong hinintay ang pagkakataong ito...ang mayakap muli ang pahinga ko.

---

I woke up with a swollen eyes so I had to wore my aviator during our flight going back to Manila. After we talk we decided to settle everything when he come home.

Maiiwan sila roon at mag istay pa ng ilang araw dahil may mga kailangan pa silang ayusin.

Nahirapan pa akong magpaalam sa kaniya kanina dahil hindi niya ako pinapayagang umalis. Parang bata siyang nagtatampo at gustong itali ako. He said he's afraid that I'm going to leave again, he even asked Kian not to take off his eyes on me.

"Kian pre! Huwag mong aalisin sa kaniya ang paningin mo ha!"

"Bro tanga ka! Baka magselos si Aryana"

"Gago! Magpapadasal ako kapag nangyari yun. Totoo ang himala kapag nagselos si Yana"

Sa huli ay nakawala rin ako sa kaniya. Ramdam ko ang titig ng dalawa kong kaibigan, nanunusok at nagtatanong. I will tell them but not now. I have to settle everything between me and Uno first before I would tell them.

Few days after we came home I decided to meet with Avril, I was so surprised that she brought Hershel, Aryana and... a little girl with her. Is this Skyla? Para naman akong naging emosyonal nang makita siya, maipagmamalaki kong ako ang unang nakahawak sa kaniya.

"Meiii!" Hershel elegantly shouted, I don't know how she can do that. Ang sumigaw ng may poise. Mukhang siya lang ang nakakagawa noon.

"Hersh! Long time no see" I also greeted Aryana and returned her warm embrace.

I looked at Avril to greet her but she just rolled her eyes. The same Avril I love.

I felt like I was part of their circle of friends even after so many years. I hurted Uno, I left him yet his friends remain like this. They never judge people easily... that's what I like about them.

I looked at Skyla who has a puzzled look on her face. She looks like Kylo.

"Baby this is Tita Meisha, the one who helped me gave birth to you" her innocent face turned towards me and she gave me a genuine smile like her mom.

"Hi Tita Meisha! I missed you" my lips parted when she immediately went to me for a hug.

"H-hi Baby, y-you remember me?" I was confused because she's so little when I last saw her. I used to help Hershel to take care of her when I had free time, but I didn't expect that she would remember me. Is that even possible?

"Yes po! Tito Daddi used to show me pictures of yours and tell me stories about you. You're a nice person Tita, you make my Tito Daddi so happy." I got teary eyed because of what she said. Uno must've been so good to her, para pahalagahan siya ng batang ito.

She's indeed Hershel and Kylo's daughter. Manang mana sa kanila.

"Ano? Magdadrama na lang tayo dito? Gosh! I even abandoned my sex life just for this?" here comes the bitchy Avril and of course Aryana had to shut her up because there's a kid.

Nagkwentuhan lamang kami tungkol sa mga nangyari noon. I learnt that Aryana just got home last month from Barcelona. We also talked about their other friends.

"How about you Meisha? Do still want Uno back?" panandalian akong napatigil sa tanong ni Avril.

I know the answer but I don't know the way. I know that for us to start again, I have to open the scar from the past so we could finally heal from it.

"Masyadong maraming nangyari noon. Susubukan kong ayusin iyon ngayon."

I smile on them which they gladly returned. Pagkatapos noon ay kinailangan na rin naming umalis dahil may mga kailangan pa kaming gawin. Nangako naman kaming magkikita kita muli.

I had to go to the Hospital because there's a sudden call from the Director. Imbis na makakapag pahinga na ako ay mukhang may trabaho pa. Haay! Buhay ng Doctor.

"Good evening Dr. Londres" he offered a seat for me which I gladly accept.

"What's with the sudden call Sir?"

"I know you've got too much on your plate ... there's a special request from our patient. They want you to be the one who'll operate him, they are willing to pay any amount." he handed me the folder which contain the information about the patient.

I never declined any offer to me, because I pledged, took an oath and  simply because I am a doctor. I never declined anyone except those who are out of my league. I was about to nod at him not until I read his name.

"Luzero S. Mendez Jr." Uno's father.

~💙