suddenly, his face lit up. you gave him a quizzical glance. he simply smiled sinisterly.

weirded out, you turned back around. then the announcements came on.

"we have officially landed. please gather all your belongings and head inside."

you stood up, stretching your sore muscles. shifting into the aisle, you reached for your luggage above you. 

grasping it, you carried it down and placed it on the ground. you closed the holder, grabbed your suitcase and started walking towards the exit.

as you reached the stairs, someone called out your name. confused, you turned around to spot alexis and dylan running at you.

"WAIT! Y/N!" they exclaimed, huffing and puffing.

you raised an eyebrow before moving in a seat so others could pass. the two of them copied your moves and slid into a random seat.

"o-our parents want to buy you dinner? or l-like a really really late lunch? i-i don't know, but they want to do something nice for you!" alexis mentioned, a huge smile on etched onto her face.

you just stared dumbfound at them. then dylan ran back into the aisle after everyone else was gone and grabbed your hand.

"c'mon! at least you'll have some company until we have to leave you!"

you blinked dumbfounded. then your eyes went wide.

"WAIT WHAT-"

• • •

"thank you again for watching our children. we didn't know they would cause such a ruckus!" linda- the mother- exclaimed, patting your shoulder.

you were now in a florida airport, eating some
chick-fil-a that the family had bought for you.

you weren't just gonna turn down free food.

"they're the best! they even have an amazing quirk and speak another language!!" alexis bragged, stuffing her face with the waffle fries.

"oh really now?" drake- the father- lifted his eyebrow.

you laughed nervously, rubbing your neck. "oh- uh- yeah i guess i do."

"yeah! and they're like, amazing!! can we take them home?!" dylan asked excitedly, bouncing in his seat.

kris put a hand on his shoulder, making him stop bouncing. dylan looked up at his brother and then shoved some waffled fries into his mouth.

linda and drake sweat-dropped at their youngest's question. you smiled nervously at dylan as he ate his fries.

"i'm sorry for him. he's quite the, interesting child," linda apologized while placing her palm onto her rosy cheeks.

you waved your hands in front of you. "no no it's all good. i've dealt with worse people."

she sighed in what you think was relief, then grinned at you. "so, why did you decide to come to florida?" she asked, her amber eyes staring into you.