Chapter 13: Dangerous Curiosity

– y/n's POV –

I was lost in his kiss, and all my defences gave way before this hot, hungry mystery that lied between us.

He lifted my hands above my head, pinning my arms to the wall. He seemed to have the briefest moment of satisfaction at the pure shock and lust on my face, before his body pressed against my curves, before his mouth claimed me again.

We kissed with great confidence. Our sighing noises were daring and greedy. Our heads rolled and turned against one another as the kissing became a gnawing. I bit him on his neck, his lower lip. He kissed my throat, forcing back my head against the wall.

He then placed his face down against my breasts. He put his mouth around my nipples and my spine went rigid, then juddered. There was nothing but obliterating sensation, thrilling and swelling, and the sound of skin on fabric as our limbs slid across each other in this restless, sensuous wrestling.

He was good. 

He licked my ear, then bit my ear lobe. Under my skirt, he pulled down my knickers. Without speaking, he lifted me up and made my legs loop around his waist. Supported against the wall by his weight, I once again clasped my hands behind his neck, and rested my elbows on his shoulder and continued to kiss his face.

Then we began to make love against the wall. We moved closer, deeper in harmony. Then he carried me towards his bed and threw me on top of his soft silky duvet. He climbed on top of me and the sweet addictive throbbing pain continued as his penis penetrated me. Wet and wild, the sounds of endless desire filled up the room. He forced a kiss but I couldn't move my lips because it felt... too good. 

"Kiss me back," Draco demanded as I struggled to kiss him back.

"Come on, kiss me back," then he choked me, making it more difficult to kiss him back. I became lightheaded and heat rose up from every inch of my body. 

"Call out my name," whispered Draco as he buried his head into my neck.

"Dra..." I struggled as he moved harder and harder. "co..."

He then pulled out and flipped me so I was laying flat on my stomach. Not giving me any time to take a breather, he slipped it back in. 

"Lift your hips up a bit..." said Draco, pulling my hips closer to his. Then he pulled my hair so he could kiss me on my lips, whilst managing to continue the dangerous motions. I felt weak and I dropped my head, and he started kissing my neck down... slowly, but fast in his penetration.

"Draco, I'm gonna come..."

"Let's come together," Draco whispered. "I'm coming..."

And for seconds on end, we both shivered in ecstatic frenzy. Then there was stillness.

We both gasped for air, my face buried in his duvet and his buried in my neck.

"Y/N!" Then suddenly, Edmund's voice travelled through the wall faintly. "Where are you?!" His voice became clearer as he got closer to his room, where I'm supposed to be in, waiting for him.

What have I done.

The sense of guilt flooded in.

Still panting, I replied, "...10 more seconds, let's just stay like this." 

"Are you going?" asked Draco.

I put my knickers back on. "It's something important. I have to."

Draco didn't say anything. 

"...I'm sorry. This is–"

"Not going to happen again?" Draco finished my sentence coldly. 

"Dra–"

"But you want this," he interrupted me with a kiss and whispered. "You can't resist this." I could feel my heart fluttering again.

It was complicated. I couldn't understand myself. I didn't like him. It wasn't a crush.

But there was the irresistible attraction.

Then we heard a loud thudding noise from outside, followed by Edmund's drunk voice. "Y/N? Where are you?" He must have come out of his room since I wasn't there.

"And your friend seems way too drunk to chat with you," Draco whispered. "Besides, he's not the only who knows about what happened to you. I can help, too," his voice was serious.

"Draco, everyone thinks you're an arrogant arsehole."

"Thanks for that," he furrowed his brow.

"But why are you so good to me?"

"...Curiosity," Draco answered.

Curiosity. That's right.

"Curiosity it is," I spoke.

"And I can be caring and respectful when I choose to, it's just rare that I do," said Draco. "What if we keep things private?"

"Private," I scoffed. "Does your pride really allow that?"

"Yes," he answered firmly. "We will just have fun and I'll be there when you need help."

I was startled by the offer.

"What do you say?" asked Draco.

"Will you really help me?"

"Yes," his lips curled up faintly.

"Just to clarify, this is not a start of a relationship," I sat on his bed. "I want you to completely ignore me except when we meet."

"Agreed."

– Draco's POV –

It was complicated, indeed. I felt the strong urge to be around her but it wasn't necessarily one of emotional.

When she showed up at the front of my door, I lost my self-control. I pulled her in and... what we did was good.

"...Curiosity," I answered opaquely. 

"Curiosity it is," Y/N agreed.

Curiosity it is.

– y/n's POV –

"Agreed," Draco sat beside me. "Now tell me what it is that you so urgently need Edmund to talk about."

"Really? Now? You totally ruined the mood to talk about it," 

"Uh-uh, it was a together thing," Draco smirked.

"I'll tell you when I meet you tomorrow or something,"

"Fine," he replied.

"Tomorrow evening 7 o'clock, Dark Tower. What do you say?" I asked and Draco nodded. "Good," Then I stood up to leave the room. Just as I grabbed the doorknob, Draco put his hands on my shoulders, slowly wrapping my neck with his left hand. 

"Good night," he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck softly.