Chapter 4 A Grinning Devil

Start from the beginning

Hunter: My dear, truth often hurts much worse than lies when done correctly! But I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to tell you You've become a Target.

The crazed man stated causing Garrua to tense up a little. " Damn! This guy is really freaking me the fuck out! " She mentally stated before trying to calm down and asking him some questions.

Garrua: Alright I'll bite. Who's after me? Saren?

Hunter chuckled as he knew a C-sec officer wasn't going to get anywhere in investigating him.

Hunter: I find it amusing you think a girl who's being blocked off by Red Tape would be any sort of threat to someone like Saren. The man; or rather Half Man has made it difficult to even guess what drink he like... Which is Pink Demon by the way. Not that you asked. I just felt like sharing that detail.

A/N: Asshole...

Garrua was starting to grow impatient very quickly as she knew this Insane dickhead was toying with her. so she placed her gun right up to his head.

Garrua: Alright jackass! my patience is wearing thin! Tell me who's hunting me or I'll put a bullet inside that sick brain of yours!

She states with a slight growl and Hunter's grin grew slightly wider.

Hunter: My my, so forceful. From what I've heard about you it usually takes a lot more to get you this agitated. That and you are a lot more of a wise-ass.

Garrua gritted her teeth after he said that.

Garrua: Well that's because a little shit is getting on my nerves so tell me-

*Woosh!*

She stopped mid-sentence as she felt a somewhat jagged blade roughly the size of a knife get firmly pressed against her neck and she glanced down to see that Hunter had somehow pulled out a jagged blade made from what looked like black glass without her noticing and putting her in a very troubling situation.

Hunter: Careful. I might rescind that no harming bit of you don't calm down. Not that I mind of course. Your anger amuses me. After all, it isn't every day someone so jovial gets worked up like this.

Garrua was more than annoyed with this man. Every word that comes out of his mouth seemed off. He could say literally anything and it would make her sick to her stomach. " For a human, he acts like a crazed Varren. Who the hell is this guy? " She thought.

Garrua: Just tell me who's after me and go, freak someone, else out! Or better yet get a damn shower! You smell like a morgue!

She said in a clearly agitated tone causing Hunter to snicker a little as he was enjoying her agitation.

Hunter: Oh you poor thing. You still haven't realized that you had a target on your back ever since you pulled that girl out for that detective.

Well, that answered Garrua's question. Those cultists must be after her now. " Great... At that to the list of angry thugs I've busted and bartenders looking to collect my tab... " She mentally stated, although there is one more question she had in mind and it's not about Saren. After all, he doesn't seem like the type to place any amount of trust into and Saren most likely isn't taking that risk.

Garrua: Sense you probably know more than I do tell me... Did (Y/N) survive? And if he did where is he now?

She asked more Politely this time, although she still had a great deal of distrust within her voice as the mad man still had had his jagged blade to her throat. Needless to say, unless Hunter removed the blade from her throat she's going to still be pointing her pistol don't black at his skull.