The Enchantress.

School started to go quickly throughout the year and it finally got to the Christmas holidays. I was so excited to go home and see my mother and father. I had missed them so much. Albus was excited to go home to, I could tell by his face when I mentioned Christmas cake. He maybe is just excited for the cake.

I started to pack all my thing's knowing that in a few hours I would be getting on the train to go back home for the Christmas holidays and eating amazing food and spending time with my family. 

"Hey Scorpious! Want to go and sneak round the dark forest one last time before going home?" Albus said, all bubbly. The dark forest was mine and Albus's secret hide out when the lights went out for bedtime. 

 Agreeing to go with him and we both trailed through the heavy snow. It was cold in the forest and gloomy,  just like it always was, but this time it felt more dark and colder than ever. Suddenly, the trees rustled and Albus and I hid behind a tree that had fallen down. 

I tried to act like I was not scared, but inside I was petrified. No one knew that Albus and I where out here. Everybody was asleep and all the teachers had gone to bed to. Finally, I took the courage to see what the noise was and I was surprised to see what I saw.

It was a girl. She had white hair like the snow, with blue at the end of where her hair layed down her back. She was wearing a black leather coat with a light blue top underneath and black combat shoes with laces that where pulled ever so tightly over her feet.

Her eyes where ice cold blue, like an ocean that never stopped and her skin was fairly pale as she camouflaged in with the snow that was settling. One thing that was the first thing I noticed was a beautiful gold necklace that was fitted around her thin neck. 

Tapping Albus's shoulder he looked in amazement at the girl that was standing in front of us both. Her hair swung peacefully in the wind as the snow settled with little snowflakes on top forming a crown on the top of her head. 

Albus spoke out a few words calmly, "Um, hello. I am Albus.." Just before he could finish, the girl walked closely, but so elegantly like she was floating on the thin air. 

Suddenly my whole body went cold and a pain in my ear started to ring and all I could hear was a snake hiss. I was so confused of what was happening, but it got even more loudly when the girl walked more closer to Albus and I.

"I know who you are. Everybody know who you are. You are amazing, Albus Potter." The girl said, walking closer to Albus leaving a scent of fresh mint around her. Albus started to blush as the girl got closer and put her arm round him, sheltering him from the cold snow that was falling from the sky. 

"Excuse me, what is that around your neck? It is stunning." I asked and she quickly replied with, "Oh this is my time turner. If I spin it and think of a place it takes me back in time or even in the future. I always have it with me to go back in time and help my uncle's son come back to life, but I don't have the courage to do it on my own." 

Albus quickly turned around and said, "Why don't we come and help you. Scorpius and I love an adventure." I turn to Albus and shake my head trying to communicate the meaning of no to him, but he just shrugged and wouldn't listen. 

The ringing in my ear got louder and the hissing then got louder as I tried to cover my ear thinking that the girl and Albus could hear the sound as well. 

"I would love that Albus. I mean I would feel ever so safe if you came with me. I mean you are Harry Potter's son after all aren't you." The girl said, standing proud and confident with herself. I was still a bit confused of why my ear was ringing and why I was hearing snakes hissing loudly. 

"I don't think this is a good idea Albus. I mean we have only met her. We don't even know her name." I shouted, trying to raise my voice over the hissing in my ear."

The girl turned around to me and then spoke beautifully these three words, "I am Delphinine."