Twelve - A Lovely Surpise

Start from the beginning

"___. Stop I'm not really in the mood." He states.

"Oh so you can speak. You've always been a bad lair." I say. I go in to kiss him again. "You seem to be in a mood for this." I state as I stroke the thing I had in his boxers.

"Fuck sake." He says.

He flips me over as I'm laying of the bed. He tugs my shirt and I do as I'm told. He starts to attack my neck to leave marks letting people know I'm his and only his. "How do you have to tease me like that." He says.

"Well you shouldn't ignore me." I state.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." He says with sorrow. "I know you what me to fuck you but I'm dont going to do it." He says.

"Who says I want to be fucked." I questioned. He chuckles.

"Come on, I'm tired." He lays down on my bed. Opening his arms to let him know I can lay with him.

————————

It's another day of school but we're about to be told that we going on for our agency training since we all have our licences.

I walk over to hang out with my uncle. I walk through the door to see him not there. I hear footsteps coming by so I stepped in the room and closed the door quickly behind me. I hear voices that it's Shoto and All Might. The door starts to open, so I rushed to a locker or something to hid in.

Once they fully merged into the room. I hear my name coming out of their mouths. A moment later the bell rings signalling the students to move on to class. After Shoto left the room. I bust out of where I hiding.

"Why the heck were yous talking about me, huh?." I ask.

"O-oh nothing. You better go to class." All Might chuckles.

I pout. Walking out his office I slam the door behind me. "Fine" I yell as I was in front of his office making him hear me from outside.

After that day, Shoto has been talking to All Might and I know it's about me. But I don't know what about me their talking about. And Shoto is distant, the only time I get to hang with is when is lunch and we both in the cafeteria together and that I have to ask him to hang with me or he doesn't.

———————

It's been another week of Shoto been distant with me once again. But it's a Sunday and my birthday that no ones knows expert for All Might and maybe Shoto if he still remembers but that's unlikely.

I'm sitting at my desk reading my favourite manga of all time. Jujutsu Kaisen! As I read my phone keeps going off as I know it's not important so I just ignore it.

A moment later my phones rings once again. So I decided to pick it up. I look at that name. I place the phone to my ear. "WHAT." I yell angrily. "I'm trying to read something." I state.

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me." As the green haired boy on the other end. "Shut up." He hushes the people behind.

"Just you? I hear a lot of people." I question.

"Ye-yeah just me. He states humbly.