Walls of insincerity Shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face

Start from the beginning

She had been okay with helping him, they all knew what her limits were and without her saying it, he had volunteered for the dress up. 

He wasn't going to let her be uncomfortable at all. 

He crossed the empty room entering another one. Two guards stood there guarding whatever they had to take care of. 

As soon as he stepped in and they noticed him, the gaze with which they looked him up and down was enough to make his blood boil. It was good that he had volunteered, she wouldn't be able to manage it and even if she was, he wasn't going to have her go through that.

Zane took a deep breath and pouted.

"What are you doing here?" One of them said

"I was looking for a job." He said in the most shrill voice he could manage and then sniffed.

"Well then you won't find one here missy." 

His lip jutted out and he forced tears to his eyes. 

"Don't cry." He said placing his hands forward.

"I want a job." He repeated, his voice cracking.

"I'll take you elsewhere."

He sniffed once again and shook his shoulders.

"Please don't cry-

The guard narrowed his eyes and then-

"Impostor." 

Zane smiled.

The man punched him, Zane grabbed his fist and twisted his arm and kicked him in the stomach. The other one slammed his hand on a button, and sirens rang throughout the building. 

Isabella jumped down and landed on the man's shoulder, the man spun and clawed at her sides trying to throw her off, Isabella pulled his hair and then took off his bandana and swung it around his neck and began choking him harshly. He tried to push her off and she pulled tightly and then jumped down pulling it hard and then knocked him out cold with a punch.

The double doors opened as a dozen soldiers ran in.

"Shit." He cursed and then unsheathed his sword from underneath the dress, a guard gaped at him and then realized and finally attacked.

Three of them parried with Isabella who swiftly dealt with all of them.

Fair enough, He was in a dress and despite that she was still a better fighter. 

As a punch was thrown at his face, he realized he should stop staring at Isabella in awe who was busy proving herself.    

He frowned and sighed and then grabbed his long skirt with one hand and then grabbed his knife tightly and struck at the man who was too unfortunate. The guard unleashed his long pathetic sword. Zane swung at the man's sides and then threw his dagger to his other hands and then much to the man's surprise, stabbed him in the shoulder and dragged it down, slicing the poor guy's arm open and grabbed his other arm and twisted it snapping it free from the socket. 

"Oops sorry." He said, a smirk coiling at his mouth.

Another one pounced on him, Zane pulled his shoe of his foot and as the man was about to slice his throat open, he jabbed the sharp heel in to his eyes socket and wrenched it free also liberating the man from his eyeball. The man screamed and thrashed but Zane took no pity and elbowed his ribs harshly, cracking one or two and then the man fell unconscious.

 Isabella had sliced one's leg open and had impaled the other's palms to a wall keeping both of them down. The third one kicked Isabella's face, causing her nose to bleed, she groaned in anger and then kicked him in the side, making him loose balance and then grabbed a stick lying on the ground and struck at his knees breaking them both.