Chapter 20: No one gets left behind

Misery loves company

Chapter 20: No one gets left behind

Hey guys :) Hope you love this chapter. Keep in mind this chapter was a little harder to write so I hope you love it. It is the official last chapter and I want to thank everyone who stuck around and stayed through the journey. Your support for this story means the absolute world to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was already complete when I met him

He just filled my life with so much color

To go on without him seemed absurd

~B. Diaz
-----------------------------------------------------------

* 4 months later*

Amy's pov:

I stared at myself in the mirror barely able to carry myself with how big I was. I couldn't believe I even agreed to do this when I was this pregnant but Sheldon wanted me to have my dreams achieved. Could it be possible that thoughtful Sheldon was more annoying? I heard a knock on the door now as I saw Penny and Bernadette come in.

"You look gorgeous Amy. " Penny said with her hands together resting under her chin.

"Absolutely beautiful. " Bernadette said.

"Thank you but being this pregnant makes me not as beautiful. " I said.

"I think it makes you look more beautiful. " Penny said.

"We got a surprise for you Amy. " Bernadette said as she opened the door wider until I saw Sheldon now in a tux that fit him perfectly which made him look dashing.

"Wow. You look breathtaking Amy. " He said as he eyes sparkled in the light.

"Why thank you Sheldon. You don't look half that bad yourself. " I said.

"We better go and leave them alone. We will see you before you walk down the aisle. " Penny said as she dragged Bernadette out with her.

"You look beautiful as always Amy. " He said with a smile.

"I don't really feel it but thank you Sheldon. "

I pulled his tie a little to pull him down to my level as I kissed him. During the kiss I could feel a sharp pain come from my stomach now which caused me to hold onto Sheldon for support until the pain subsided.

"Are you okay Amy ?"Sheldon asked worried.

"Yeah I am okay I think it was the twins kicking but it felt alot sharper than usual" I said.

"I hate seeing you in pain Amy. I hate knowing that they hurt you. " Sheldon said now with a frown.

I pulled Sheldon to the couch as he sat next to me. I held his hands in mine so he could remain eye contact with me.

"Sheldon you know how you would get hurt for any of us if needed to. You would hurt yourself and put yourself at risk for us because your love for us is so overwhelming and too big to explain?"

He nodded not sure where I was going to with this," It feels the same here Sheldon. Yes being pregnant can come with disadvantages such as pain during birth and constantly feeling sick or even when they kick you too hard. It hurts me but I am willing to go through that pain for them. I am telling them that they are worth getting hurt for. My love for them is overwhelming and huge that I would do this all for them. Besides kicking me and me feeling sick let's me know they are okay. Bringing them into this world is worth it,to have them in my arms and see you and Leo love them just as much as I do. The pain is worth it. They are worth it. "