drunk.

you have had a rough week. like probably like the worst week you had in awhile. monday was a shit show. you woke up late i was late to work. tuesday you were locked out of you apartment for 3 hours cause you forgot your key. wednesday it started down pouring and you were soaking all day. thursday your boss almost fired you cause you were late monday and didn't turn in paperwork. to top it all off you missed the train twice in that one day. you we're definitely ready for this week to be over.

friday night you got home from working hoping your girlfriend would be there, but sadly she wasn't. this was the only thing that could make your day worse. you decided you need a drink. so you changed out if your work clothes and get into more reasonable clothes for a bar. you left a note on the door for yelena saying that you were at the bar. she would know which one, so you didn't specify. with that you left.

once you got to the bar, you headed straight for a drink. you sat on the high top chairs and order a beer. you made conversation with the bartender, mainly abt how shitty your week was. and with each story there was another beer added into the mix. by the end of the story you had 4 beers and couldn't finish a sentence was out slurring. you had no idea what you were saying at this point. all you knew was that the bartender was on the phone. you kept asking who he was calling but he never answered you. since he wasn't answering you got up and went to the bathroom. where you fell asleep on the toilet. funny enough to say you only sat there until you realized that you didn't lock the door and someone walked in. but you recognized this person, a lot. "y/n, let's go, we are going home." this girl said. you still had no idea who she is. "who are you? im not going home with you, i have a girlfriend. and she would kick your ass." you said as your were pulled out of the bathroom. "y/n i am your girlfriend." she said back to you. you just glanced at this person not know if you should believe them or not. "if your my girlfriend tell me something only she would know." you said thinking this was the smartest idea ever. "well you only sleep with your stuff dragon lil wing, you have never drank coke, and your sweet spot is on your shoulder." she said. you stopped and looked at her and realized it was your yelena. "oh hi babe." you said and hugged her. "hi lovely, let's get home now." you shook your head and followed your. amazing girlfriend to the car.

—————
hi sorry for never updating. imma try to update a little more then imma stop this book. thanks for all the reads and votes!!