jelaous.

you and yelena have been dating for about one year now. everyone knows abt your relationship, so people don't ask you out anymore. there use to be a time where everyone would ask you out or they would always being hanging out wit you. you never new why people where so attracted to you, but you never questioned it. you like the attention. once you and yelena got together all that attention went away, but now you had yelena to give you all that attention you needed. people were still always around you, but you never thought anything else of it. although yelena did.

you and yelena were laying on the couch watching y/f/s. her head was in your lap and you played wit her hair. many people didn't know this but yelena's tough facade would go away when it was just the two of you. she was still laying in your lap when wanda walked in. "hey wan." you said smiling to the redhead. "hi y/n/n." she said back continuing to walk to the kitchen. she grabbed a water from the fridge and walked over to where you were sitting wit yelena. wanda laid her head on your shoulder and you didn't care much. you could tell yelena did though. you continued to play wit her hair giving her more attention now so she knows your focused on her and not wanda.

time passed and yelena got her from her spot. you didn't think much of it, you thought she was just going to the restroom. but once enough time had passed you realized she was back yet. "excuse me wanda, i'm going to ding yelena." you said as you got up from your spot of the couch. "ok." wanda said back, laying on the arm rest now. you look in the gym, kitchen, nat's room, and outside, near the spot you both go to get away. she wasn't there, so you check your shared bedroom.

when you walk in you she a quite annoyed blonde sitting on your bed. "mi amor, what's wrong." you said wit worry in your voice. you walked over to yelena sitting on the bed. "nothing." she said wit no emotion. she shifted so she wasn't close to you. "baby what's wrong, talk to me." you said now sitting near her. "you and wanda were cuddling, and i didn't like it." she mumbled enough for you to barely understand what she was saying. "princesa you know i only love you. wanda was just being friendly, you know that. there is no need to worry." you said as you placed you hand on her face so she look at you. she looked at you trying to see if you were lying. if you were hiding something. she knew you went though. she knew you loved her and no one else. "i love you too, printessa."

——————
ik it's short but whatever. sry for not posting school starts soon so i'm hella busy.