Okay, he's actually very intimidating this close up...

"Then hurry up and get to bed. And try not to wake up the whole house with your wailing. It's nuisance."

Well, that's kind of rude... was I really wailing in my sleep, though?

Despite my embarrassment, I had to admit he was partly right.

From their perspective, I was just some strange woman who showed up out of the blue and disrupted all of their lives.

I should be grateful that I have a place to stay until the door to my own time opens up.

"I should go back to sleep. Good night." - "...Yes, good night."

For some reason it seemed like Jisung looked a bit troubled about something, but at that point, I was so exhausted, all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed, strange nightmares be damned.

----------

After (Y/n) left the kitchen...

"...Why did you lie to her?" - "Lie?" - "That the residents are not vampires." - "Why should we reveal our secret to some random woman who's only staying here for a month? What if we tell her and she panics, goes screaming through town that we're vampires? That's one mess I don't want to clean up." - "But do you really think we can hide it from her for a whole month?" - "We don't have a choice. I'll tell the others."

----------

"I'm so tired... I didn't get any sleep last night after all..."

As I sat up in bed and listened to the birds chirping outside the window, I began to feel very hopeless.

A whole month until I can go home... that's a long time...

After that, Jisung came to get me for breakfast, so I got ready and went down to the dining room.

"Morning, (Y/n)."

A dazzling, innocent smile greeted me the instant I opened up the door.

"You've got dark circles under your eyes... couldn't you sleep last night?"

That's Taehyung, I think... Jungkook's older brother.

Cerulean blue eyes studied my face with concern.

"You look awfully depressed. Are you alright?" - "Well, of course she does, Yuta. How would you feel if you ended up in a strange place and couldn't get home?"

I was such a mess last night, I didn't really pay much attention to these guys... but they all seem pretty worried about me.

Gradually, I felt my nerves ease thanks to their kind words.

"Thanks... I'm fine, though. Really." - "You don't look fine to me, chérie, but perhaps some breakfast will cheer you up a bit."

Namjoon urged me to sit down with a warm smile on his face. A delicious breakfast was laid out on the table.

"It all looks really good!" - "Go ahead and eat as much as you like." - "Thank you!"

I took a bite of the crispy fried bacon and closed my eyes. The salty, savoury flavour spread throughout my mouth.

Wow, this is even better than the breakfast I had at my hotel in Paris!

----------

After breakfast, Namjoon looked across the table at me with a smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." - "It was all delicious. Thank you so much."

I still can't believe I'm in this situation, but at least I'm lucky that I ended up in a place with kind people and good food.