17: Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

The lady then went to assist you to the changing room.

You entered a stall and tried on the flowy dress first. You looked at yourself in the mirror shocked since you looked cute wearing a flowy dress.

You stood out of the stall and went to Mikey who's sitting down scrolling through his phone waiting for you.

He looked at you with gleaming eyes leaning forward a bit smiling.

"Whohohoooo so cute y/n-chin!" He exclaimed

You giggled at his reaction and turned around to show him

"Try the other one" he spoke while taking photos of you

You smiled awkwardly before walking back to the stall and putting on the black body con dress and coming out of the stall again to show Mikey.

He stared at you up and down before whistling closing his eyes and looking at a different direction. He gave you a thumbs up blushing.

"You look hot..." he spoke with his other hand taking more pictures of you

He stood up and walks away giving the payment to the cashier.

"We'll take them both" he spoke

You went back to the cubicle to change your clothes back and the lady packed your clothes.

"He's so supportive" the lady stated smiling

"Uh.. yeah.. a bit too supportive I guess" you put your hand on your nape. She smiled at you

"It's hard to find a boyfriend who's supportive like that you know.. almost every couple customers that goes here fights because the boy doesn't have much patience" she spoke making you blush

"Oh no.. you got it all wrong-"

"You bought a couple scarf right?" She asked with a teasing smile convinced that you two are a couple.

You just smiled awkwardly and took the bag and left after saying thanks.

You saw Mikey leaning on his bike waiting for you.

He drove home after you made sure you got all the ingredients. You entered your house followed by Mikey who's carrying the bag of goods and putting it on the kitchen table.

"So where do we start" he asked taking out a dorayaki from the bag and eating it.

You started baking while explaining to him how to do this and that. He looked like a kid when trying to put the chocolate chips around the dough.

You put it on the oven to wait for it to cook. You watch him sit infront of the oven watching it cook. You immediately remembered Izana when you saw them trying to make you cookies.

"You're really brothers huh" you mumbled

"Huh?"

"Nothing.. clean up instead of waiting for that"  you spoke as you wipe the table.

You sat on the couch scrolling through your phone when Mikey shouted

"Y/n-chin! It's done!" He ran around the table looking for something to hold it with.

You walked to the oven and took the cookies out. You smiled and pat yourself on how good they look compared to what the trio (Rin,Ran,Izana)  did.

He grabbed one cookie and tasted it.

"It's good.. let's bring it home" he smiled

"I'm coming with you?"

"Of course, you made this right?"