Who Tacking Cares?!

HELLOOOO PEOPLE!!!

A/N TIME!!

This is the boring part where I explain why this whole story exists :P

So, in many a comment or a PM I told Wattpadders (is that a term? It is now :D) about the story of my unicorn BillyBob. Sometimes I mentioned that he flew away from our pineapple on a chartreuse balloon; sometimes I told you guys about his pregnant boyfriend Llama; but never the whole story. So now, due to the demand of @Reader116, here it is... Beware: extreme strangeness and overuse of the word "lustrous" (and synonyms) may occur. Aong with BoyXBoy (or MaleCreatureXMaleCreature, XD) and MPreg, so leave now if you don't like that kind of stuff. NO SUEING FOR MENTAL INSANITY AND/OR DEATH FROM BAD WRITING!!! And please don't copy mah story, I don't want to have to find you and murder you in your sleep :)

On that happy note... Read on! (I doubt that anybody will read this other then maybe @Reader116 LOL)

And remember, I copy-and-pasted this whole thing from Pages (don't ask me why, I don't know), so spacing might be weird. I don't really know...

BillyBob's POV:

BillyBob let out a sigh as he floated thorough the sky (A/N I just realized that rhymed XD). He was laying on top of a rather large chartreuse balloon, flying away from the pineapple he and his loving, pregnant boyfriend Llama (as well as his owner Anna) lived in. But no. BillyBob could not be owned. BillyBob was a free spirit!

His head shot up from where it was laying dismally on his folded forelegs, his soft ears pricking and his lustrous multicolored flank rippling elegantly as he listened. He was so sure... He tilted his head slightly to the side, his long silky mane flowing thorough the gentle breeze as his beautiful golden eyes flicked across the patchwork quilt of different colored farmlands below.

He sighed again, laying back on his forelegs and letting a single, liquid silver tear drip down his face and off of the smooth rubber balloon, falling thorough the bright morning sky only to land on a very lucky farmer. Unicorn silver was priceless, as BillyBob well knew. Both of his parents had been brutally murdered for their silver blood.

Carefully, he leaned down and poked his horn thorough the greenish-yellow rubber, picking up a slight sucking nose with his sensitive ears as he was pulled into the inside of the balloon. Looking up, he watched curiously as the hole healed it self up, flowing back together as if nothing had been there before.

He then looked around the room, his deadened eyes which were once filled with such passion flicking from one surface to the next in the circular space. There was a huge plasma TV, black as night as if waiting for the lucky unicorn who got this balloon to set the programs free of their endless sleep. The rest of the inside of the balloon was covered with mirrors, which made a small, sad smile flick across BillyBob's face. He loved mirrors. He was beautiful, and he knew it. Everyone said he was conceited- everyone except Llama.

Another silver tear dripped off of his muzzle, this time to land glimmering in the small hole in the bottom of the reflective floor where the huge balloon tied in a tiny knot... BillyBob shook his head, his gorgeous mane flying thorough the air like a delicate rainbow mist, only to lay back onto his shoulders, a few stray wisps falling into his large, moist eyes. He could not think about Llama now. He would only make himself cry, and that would redden his eyes. Llama hated red eyes...

BillyBob turned to look in the mirrors. He would contemplate his obvious beauty to distract himself from thoughts of his perfect pregnant lover. His eyes trailed over himself, starting at his tail and moving across his own body.

He focused in on his tail. It was colored bright purple, orange, green, and turquoise, and flowed down his hindquarters like a lustrous Crayola waterfall.