.40

Y/N POV

FEBRUARY 19TH.2006. After the other night,I didn't bother asking Takemitchi much about his new power that he developed other than only traveling back in forth from the future. Times like these were when I'd like to be able to tell Mikey this secret but I knew I couldn't and he might think I'm just as crazy as that idiot. Now,I see why Takemitchi wouldn't tell us. It would seem a bit weird.

Our battle against Tenjiku was going to be in a two days and today I felt like hanging out with Mikey after the whole incident that could've happened. I just wanted him to feel like a kid again that isn't worrying about all these problems. Since he's usually always with Draken,I decided to invite Emma and make it a double date to which she quickly said yes to. How could she not?

Emma and I had managed to convince the boys to take us to the bowling alley. We had gotten all set up putting on the bowling shoes before getting ready to play,"Me and Emma-Chan will go first!"the boys smiled taking a seat in the booth infront. I chose the blue bowling ball out of the bunch and got ready to throw while Emma was in the next lane over holding a purple one.

"If you hit them all,I'll buy you a smoothie!" I hear Mikey yell with a laugh.

"Make it two!!" I yelled back before releasing the ball.

"NO WAY!!"

"I GOT ALL OF THEM!!" I jumped up before running up to Mikey,"In your face! Beat that!" He laughed at me as he got up. Emma had also gotten all of them down to which she then dragged Draken up next to Mikey so they could get their turn. I watched the both get their bowling balls to get ready and throw.

"Kenchin! That's not how you hold it!"Mikey says making me turn to see Draken getting ready to throw it like a basketball. Oh,God.

"Huh?! How do you do it then?!"He questioned causing Emma to get up and show him.

"Okay,now you guys can go"

You would think after Emma teaching him how to hold and throw it that he would understand. Unfortunately, that was not the case. My hand quickly shot up covering my mouth watching Draken with wide eyes who had just thrown the ball,"You did not?.." I was holding in my laugh.

"Kenchin,how did you manage to do that?!"Mikey busted out laughing. Draken somehow was able to hit the television screen above that tells you the scores,the glass shattered falling to the floor. I looked around seeing all the people there go quiet as they turned to look at us in shock.

"Oh my god..."Emma stared at Draken.

"Maybe we should get out of here before they call the cops and make us pay for this" I suggested.

"Good idea"

I noticed the workers were already starting to make their way over as we took off our bowling shoes,we didn't have enough time to change into our own before running past them and out the building. We kept going up until we knew we were far enough. Sitting at a bench we found close by,we put our shoes back on. "Well,that was a disaster. We were only there for about twenty minutes at most" I said.

"Sorry about that"Draken apologized.

"It's alright!"Emma linked her arm with his,"We can always go to the mall and walk around"

"You guys go on,I just wanna show Y/n something. We'll meet you guys there!"Mikey said making the two nod before walking away to find where Draken parked his motorcycle,"What is it you're gonna show me?" I turned to him.

"Nothing"

"Huh?"

"I know you and Emma planned a double date but I wanted us to have some alone time"

"Oh? Ohh."

"Hold my hand" Demanding,I see. But when isn't he? I intertwined my hand with his feeling how warm he felt,"Let's take a walk" I nodded as we made our way around Shibuya. My eyes watching the breeze blow Mikey's hair back,he always look so calm,pretty was a word I would use to describe him. Not many people would but I thought it fit him.

We stopped by at a small shop down the way,Mikey had offered to buy me the smoothie he had promised back at the bowling alley. I made myself comfortable waiting for him to get our stuff while I sat by the table that was next to the window to look out. Everything was going smoothly when my silence was soon interrupted by an unfamiliar voice,"Hello" they said.

"Umm...hello?"I looked to the boy standing infront of me,he was a little bit taller than Mikey I would say and had brown hair. Hearing voices coming from behind him I peaked over to see two more boys sat at a table looking over,they must be his friends.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Came over to say that you're very beautiful and was wondering if I could get your number" he looked very confident with his response that it almost made me feel bad. He seemed nice but, I, of course was not interested.

I didn't even get a chance to answer,"Who are you?" Mikey's voice rang through my ears as he popped up beside him.

"Who are you?" the boy asked back.

"None of your business. Why don't you run along before we have issues?"

"I just came to get her number,doesn't seem like you're her type anyway."the boy scoffed. Mikey handed me the drinks causing me to quickly react and stand infront of him,"Just leave it alone. We can go"I told him. He gently pulled me out of the way before grabbing the guy by the back of his hair and slamming his face on to the table.

"She's mine. You don't get to have her!" I felt my face flush seeing his two friends from the other table watch in fear,"Say you're sorry.."

"I'm s-sorry.."the boy cried. Mikey let go and pulled me by the arm outside,"You didn't have to do all that"I handed him his drink.

"He wanted you. He can't have you,you're mine" I sighed,"Yes,Mikey. I'm yours." I never knew what he meant by that,he had never been very clear on that. Wether he meant it in a romantic way or not, he had always been possessive but not in a bad way.

"Let's get going,we have to meet up Kenchin and Emma" was all he said before walking infront of me and stopping with his hand out,"Hold my hand"

"Right! Sorry!" I made my way over grabbing his with my free hand.

I felt a peck on my cheek,"You only get to be mine,angel"he whispered in my ear. I felt my ears heat up.

"Yes,Mikey."