.01

Y/N POV

"Mikey,there's still one Dorayaki left!"I yelled reaching into my backpack and taking it out,"wanna split?"I asked. His eyes sparkled with joy as he nodded getting down from Draken's back.

"You can get the bigger half!"

"You're too kind,Y/n-chan!"

I smiled handing him his piece before taking a bite from mine,we were on our way to see what had been going down in the park without Mikey's permission. I was use to following them everywhere since my brother hadn't been around much after the incident and right now he wasn't allowed to leave the house just yet.

The closer we started to get, the louder the shouting and screaming got until the scene was finally into our view. Boys gathered around on the steps watching two of their own fight at the center. I noticed one of the fighters was a blonde covered in blood while the other had slicked black hair and looked as if he still hadn't gotten hit,Kiyomasa was his name."Get my bat now!" he ordered.

"I thought this was supposed to be a fist fight?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear,the shouting was starting to die down as heads turned. The boys that were gathered all around stared at us in fear before quickly bowing to us.

"Kenchin,can we get more Dorayaki after this?!"I heard Mikey say making me chuckle at the nickname,"I told you not to call me that" Draken scolded.

"Goodafternoon Mr.President!!"they all greeted as Mikey walked passed,I watched one of the guys slowly step up infront to speak,"I ride with biker gang number three!My name's Akaishi!!" rolling my eyes,I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from Mikey's path.

"Mikey doesn't speak to people who don't interest him"I stated before pushing him to the side and following closely behind the two boys, "Goodafternoon" the black haired boy greeted,he didn't seem to have been beat up at all but that wasn't gonna last for long though.Draken kicked him in the stomach causing him to crouch down.

"Kiyomasa,when did you get so high and mighty?"

"That's how low you should be when greeting the president"I added looking down on him.

"Y-yes m-ma'am!"

I walked beside Mikey towards the blonde boy. Mikey got close to him making the boy fall back on the ground,"What's your name?" Mikey asked him,he had a confused look on his face as he looked up at us.

"Takemitchi,Hanagaki!"

"Okay,Takemitchy.."

"huh?"

"You heard him" I said crouching down behind the boy and pinching his cheeks startling him,Mikey hovered over him,"Are you really in middle school?"he leaned in closer,"From now on,Takemitchy...You're my pal!! 'kay?"

Before the boy could get a chance to protest as if he was gonna have another choice but to agree,Mikey got up and went towards Kiyomasa leaving me beside Takemitchi.

"You look pretty bad" I said with a giggle making him look at me,a hint of fear in his eyes;"want some water?" I offered as I reached into my backpack for a small bottle I had left and handing it to him which he hesitantly took,"T-hank you.."

"Time to go,Y/n!"

Looking up I saw Kiyomasa beat up on the ground while the boys stood beside his body waiting for me,that was quick.I shouldn't be suprised though,"Coming!!" dusting myself off,I gave the blonde a smile,"See you later!" I said before quickly catching up to the two.

"Quit staring and disperse already,you idiots!" Draken shouted at everyone as we started walk away.I could hear the noise of people scattering away.

"I'm starvinggg~"

I groaned leaning into Mikey's shoulder,"Let's get us some food" he said knowing exactly what I wanted.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

TAKEMITCHI POV

"D-did that j-just happen?.." I still couldn't process what I had just experienced. Toman's boss as in Manjirou-Sano!! Just spoke to me.

"Takemitchi that was so cool!" the voices of Kazushi and Makoto snapped me back to reality,all my friends stood around me in a circle."You seriously got the INVINCIBLE MIKEY TO LIKE YOU!!" they screamed. They were right. That monster seriously liked me now?!! Now I'm going to be a slave to him! Oh,God. But who was that girl with them,she seemed unfamiliar or did I just forget her?

"Who was that girl following them around?" I questioned, I didn't remember seeing her nor did Naoto ever mention her in the present. I watched my friends faces turn into shocked expressions.

"She's the only girl in Toman,she's the first division's vice captain and one of the first members sister." Kazushi explained,"She's untouchable. Not only is she a good fighter but none of the members let anyone even get a chance to lay a finger on her"

"She's Toman's angel"Akkun added,"That's what everyone calls her"