chapter one 🥰

Me and my family go on a vacation to Frankenmuth, Michigan during the Holidays. I for one, love Christmas. So as soon as I see the massive Christmas store, I run up there and open the doors. Once I get inside, I see a crowd of about 15 people swarming around something. I squeeze my way through everyone to the front of the crowd, where I see no other than my absolute favorite band, Greta Van Fleet. I'm in so much shock that I pass out. I collapse to the floor suddenly and Jake runs over to me. He carefully picks me up and gives me mouth to mouth. After a minute or two, my eyes blink open. Jake stares into my eyes as he realizes he has fallen very deeply in love with me. "What might your name be?" He asks, with a small grin on his face. I smile back at him. "Olivia, but you can call me Liv." He helps me get back on my feet, and once I regain my balance he gently grabs my hand and kisses it. He offers me FREE front-row tickets to their next concert. "What is your favorite song by the band?" He asks, still holding my hand. "Right now, I really love the song Anthem." He looks away for a moment. It seems as if he's trying to think of what to say next. "Well, I guess I'll see you around." He smiles at me one last time, and walks away.