"Run off I gotta talk with your mom", my mom told her.

"Okay I love you mom"

"Love you too blueberry", I saw her run off.

"How is my grandchild?", she asked.

"Kynedy oh mama it is bad, that pesky social worker I told you about attacked her. She left her so many bruises and cuts on her face and body. That was only her being along with Kyn for 10 minutes. She got arrested and is in process of getting a sentence. We aee srill very mad."

"I am just shocked how in the world they hire her and just threw a menace to society out there."

"I know I made sure Shawn was gonna sew aint no way she can get away with that or CPS and DCFS. They have been doing him dirty since day one because he is a rapper", I said.

"How Kynedy?",

"Well right now she is probably either just waking up or taking her nap. I left her and Jay to get food and get her a welcome home gift."

"Has she started to get close to you?",

"Not really she hasn't talked a lot to me it is only day two. She fell asleep on me though I am pretty sure it is because she could not see me", I said.

"I see. How you feeling about her?"

"A little stressed with this morning and also relaxed I am not trying to do the most and push her away. I want her to see I am here for her."

"I get you. Where you at now?"

"Like 20 ish minutes from home but I have to call solo"

"Oh yeah she gonna be on the line for a good minute call me later. Keep me in the loop"

"Bye bye mama", I blew a kiss.

We hung up and now I was calling Solange, I looked over to Julius he knew how extra she was.

"GIVE IT UPP FOR SOLANGGEEEEE", I yelled as she answered.

"What do you want from me?", she asked.

"Its what my daughter wants where you hanging out at? What part of the country are you in?"

"The one we and my boo are making kids for fun", I gasped.

"You so bad, but yes the twins want cousin do it.", she gasped at me.

"Now I won't I am in LA, I will be here befofe then twins are born honey. I was there with Blue I am gonna be there with my twinsies", she said.

"That's why you're the best sister ever, soeaking of Blue she wants to spend the weekend with you.", I said.

"Aight send her my way on Friday and we will have fun together", she said.

"That easy?", I asked.

"Yeah now about Kynedy I can be more auntie/ niecey with, how is she? Can I visit her?", she asked.

"Social worker ruined it that lady fought Kynedy, now she is arrested but Kyndey is hurt. I don't know if she wants visitors yet I will ask when I get home.", I said.

"You better I want to visit her today, Julez wanna see her although I will make him wait at least till the next week", she said.

"I will see what we can do, I don't wanna break boundaries.", I said.

"Okiee I'll expect my answer before 5", she hung up.

That girl is something else, by the time I looked up I was home. Before getting down I was put everything in gift bagsakong it look super pretty.