………

More than half an hour later.

This finally ended the consultation of "seeing, hearing and asking for the right medicine".

Chen Jinyao got serious and gave Su Ran a lot of satisfaction. She drooped her eyelashes and said that Ji Xiao did not recommend wrong. The only point was that it was a bit expensive. Su Ran sighed, took out her phone and looked at the time. , Pursed her lips, stood up and said goodbye, "Then Dr. Chen, I will think about it again when I go back."

She was actually very emotional, and itchy.

"Okay." Chen Jinyao thought it was her initial reaction that caused the other party's dissatisfaction and gave this kind of polite remark. She bent her eyes: "If you think about it, remember to tell me in advance. If you are ready to correct it, we are here. I need to make an appointment.” The clinic is dim and dim when it gets busy occasionally. It won't work if the time is not scheduled. In the past, I had a painful experience and I just hit it.

"Well, see you Doctor Chen."

As the evening approached, the sunlight shining through the glass windows went straight through the pots of green plants placed on the windowsill. At this time, the small leaves of the vegetation flocked in front of them desperately, scrambling to absorb the light. , They look more like being able to thrive at the expense of brotherhood, but the ultimate goal is actually photosynthesis that can be carried out after they are out of position.

It can be seen how strong their vitality is at this time.

And the place where the orange light could extend to, happened to be the right half of Chen Jinyao sitting in an office chair.

The temperature in early May has lost its mildness.

There was no buffer period, and it rose to 30 degrees Celsius all at once, and now it's all residual heat or it's incredibly hot.

After Su Ran just said goodbye to Chen Jinyao, the phone rang.

She grabbed the bag in her arms, took out her mobile phone and saw the caller ID, and hurriedly answered the call, "Hey."

Chen Jinyao's eyes rested on her scrambled back, watching her hung her head and rushed out without looking until she disappeared at the door.

Suddenly relaxed, he slumped back into the chair.

The air-conditioning in the office was obviously turned on. Chen Jinyao sat quietly and didn’t do any significant energy-consuming actions. But I don’t know why, she was still sweating, sweating wet the shirt in her white lab coat, Chen Jinyao He looked up at the ceiling, and after a while, closed his eyes.

The whole process didn't take long, counting only a few seconds.

After all, I am still not stable enough, and I will always care about it uncontrollably.

The next second, there was a bang outside, a loud noise.

It sounds pretty close to her office.

Chen Jinyao opened her eyes suddenly and frowned slightly.

There was almost no pause. She got up and walked outside without thinking about it. She wanted to spy on what was going on. When the office door was pulled, she stepped out with her right foot. The sight of her made her stop.

Yan Cheng knocked Su Ran down.

Su Ran looked very angry: "You don't look at the road when you walk?"

Yan Cheng squinted his eyes, his chin raised slightly, unable to discern any emotions, and his face was expressionless: "I said, you just made the phone call and didn't see the way."