I Don't Want To Die Alone

A/N : Takes place after episode 6. Mentions of sex but nothing actually in this because no way in fuck am I writing smut. Also Asexual!Striker

Blitzo got home late, a bit exhausted from his session with Stolas. It was a "transactional fucking" (as he put it), and this time it was because the thirsty owl had saved his life. Striker understood this sexual relationship that Blitzo and Stolas had, and he didn't mind. He was asexual himself, so he was just glad that Blitzo had someone he could work out his hornier side with.

"Howdy, Blitzo" Striker said with a smile as the smaller imp walked into their apartment, and he landed a small kiss upon his forehead. "Yer adopted daughter gave me a call" he explained with a slightly worried expression. "She said y'all got caught up in the living world. Almost died. Glad to see that yer okay now"

"It's good to see you too, Striker" Blitzo replied with a small smile. He seemed exhausted, of course, but also uncharacteristically sad. Now, Striker had seen him sad before, but the timing was strange. He was typically more annoyed after a session with Stolas. Never sad. Something was definitely wrong, and Striker was gonna get to the bottom of it.

"Are you okay, mister?" the cowboy asked with a concerned expression. To his surprise, Blitzo smile suddenly dropped and he began crying. "Fuck" Striker muttered to himself before leading the both of them to the couch and allowing the smaller imp to curl up against him. "S'okay" Striker said gently as he rubbed his boyfriend's back soothingly.

"I- I don't wanna die alone" Blitzo suddenly said, continuing to cry. Striker was immensely confused at this but tightened his grip. Death was a very weird concept in Hell. Sure, a living person probably couldn't die again, but they were both hell-born, and hellborns actually could die. No one knew what would happen when a hellborn died, and the only people who did hold his knowledge kept it private. Striker imagined that the whole world went dark and you just simply ceased to exist.

"Yer not gonna die alone" Striker reassured gently, but Blitzo just continued to cry, occasionally muttering the phrase "Don't go" as he did. Eventually, the sobs began to die down and he was able to be coherent again.

"What happened?" Striker asked once he was sure that the crying was done. "Sorry" Blitzo muttered in response, not able to bring himself to look up at the reptilian. "It's alright, Blitzo" Striker said softly. He typically wasn't this soft-spoken, but Blitzo was always an exception. It was one of the many things that was particularly special when it came to their dynamic.

"While me and Mox were in captivity, those living fuckers drugged us with some kind of truth serum gas" Blitzo began to explain. "We were tripping balls. I'm not entirely sure what Moxxie saw but..." he trailed off as he began to tear up again, to which Striker held him closer. "I don't want to die alone" the smaller imp repeated, his voice cracking.

"You won't" Striker repeated, this time more determined, as he had more of an understanding on the situation. "You have me, and I'm not goin' anywhere" he reassured. "I love you" Blitzo said fragily. "And, I d- don't want you to go because you're the be- you're the best thing in my life right now, and..." he trailed off again, but Striker understood the sentiment.

"You need rest, darlin'" Striker said with a small smile, as Blitzo was clearly drained and exhausted. "Yeah, I do" Blitzo responded with a chuckle. Striker quietly picked him up and walked the both of them to the bedroom before placing Blitzo down onto their bed. He curled up beside him and pulled over the covers, then gave another small kiss to his head. "I love you too, Blitzo" he said softly. "And, I'm not goin' anywhere"

"Thank you"