I Came To Apologize

A/N : I originally wrote this in my main oneshots "book", but removed it from there to put it here instead cause I want a space to open up requests specific to this ship. No NSFW. Also I will prioritize hurt/comfort requests. Anyways, the original note for this oneshot... This is in no way meant to redeem Striker or make him seem good. Just a little moment of remorse from him

Blitzo was doing paperwork when he heard his office door open. Annoyed, he began with "Okay who the fuck?" But didn't continue when he saw who it was

"Striker?" He asked, genuinely confused. "Hey Blitzø" Striker responded with a smirk. Blitzo was thankful that he didn't pronounce the o. Even though they were enemies, he still respected that. However, he quickly shoved past that

"What the fuck do you want, asshole?" Blitzo asked, annoyed. Striker sighed. What the fuck is this!? Blitzo screamed internally. "Did you come for a job because big boss finally dropped your ass?" Blitzo continued with an angry expression "Go somewhere else for that. I'm not hiring the b**** who almost offed our one easy ticket to the living world"

"I came to apologize" Striker said, uncharacteristically genuine. Blitzo's eyebrows raised in obvious surprise, causing the reptilian to chuckle. "You look surprised" Striker commented "Yeah, no fucking shit" Blitzo replied with venom

"Look" Striker began "You understand what it's like, killing for money" he said with some uncertainty. Blitzo nodded so he continued "I do the same, believe it or not" Striker said with a smirk "Just my targets are bigger and I don't run my own company"

"Are you wanting forgiveness?" Blitzo said with an annoyed expression, making it very clear that Striker wouldn't receive any. "I don't care" Striker said, also clearly getting annoyed, but none of that was from Blitzo.

"I just hoped we could come to a sort of truce" Striker admitted "This company you're running is mighty impressive, sir. Plus, us imps shouldn't be in-fighting" he finished. Blitzo was once again touched by his company being called impressive, but sighed.

"Look, Striker" he started "I would be lying if I said you weren't hot, and Lucifer knows you're great at your work, but I just can't forgive you after trying to off Stolas" he continued "If I hadn't stopped you, that would have severely fucked over my career"

Stolas nodded in understanding. "However" Blitzo said, making Striker look up "No need for us to be arch rivals. Just stay out of my shit, yeah?" he said with a sad smile. Striker smirked "Yes, sir"

At that moment, Moxxie slammed the office door open angrily. "Why is he here?" he asked angrily. Striker bit back an insult and instead went with "I was just leaving" before turning and going out the door

"What was that!?" Moxxie demanded from Blitzo. "Oh put a d*** in it, Moxx" Blitzo said "He wasn't talking shit if that was your concern. And he won't be working here"

Moxxie repressed any argument, not wanting to start anything, nodded and left.

Blitzo was once again in his office, alone, and, despite his issues with the rattlesnake, he found himself thinking about Striker. He apologized he thought to himself That means something...

Right?