How you met Pt1

Hunter:

You held your energy bow up and carefully made your way through the woods

You held your energy bow up and carefully made your way through the woods. Someone or something had triggered your perimeter sensors while you were out collecting herbs. You slowly scanned the trees in front of you for any sign of life. You heard a stick snap to the right of you and you quickly turned to that direction. You aimed your bow to where you heard the noise but saw nothing there.

"Come out who or whatever you are!" You yelled.

There was no answer. That didn't mean they weren't there though. You took a couple steps forward before stopping.

"I'm warning you! If you don't show yourself, I'll just have to kill you!" You yelled again.

Once again, no answer. You were getting real tired of this things game of silence. You were about to give up when a person wearing black clone armor stepped out. You aimed your weapon at them and they raised their hands.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my part of the woods?" You asked angrily.

"Don't shoot, I got kind of lost." He responded.

"State your business."

"I came here looking for a mercenary named (Y/n). Do you know them?"

"Depends. Who's asking?"

"Cid sent me."

You lowered your weapon at the mention of your friends name. You turned around and gestured him to follow you. You started to walk as the clone trailed behind you. It didn't take long for the two of you to arrived at your cabin. You walked in and he followed after you.

"Sit down, I'll make some tea." You said.

You put your bow on a weapon mount on a table near the dining area. You walked into the kitchen and filled a kettle with water. You put the kettle on the stove, turned on the burner and turned to grab two cups with matching plates. Soon enough, a whistle was heard from the kettle signalling that the water was ready. You took the kettle of the stove and poured the perfect amount of water in both cups. You grabbed two bags of chamomile tea and set them in both cups. After a few minutes, the tea was done and you took the bags out of the cups and threw them away. You grabbed both plates with the cups on top and walked out to the living room. You walked in the room and handed the strangely attractive man his cup of tea. You noticed the bandana with a small skull on it and you almost freaked out, but you quickly calmed down.

"Thanks." He said, taking a sip.

"Don't mention it. Now, tell me why Cid sent you." You said, sitting down.

"I'm looking for a mercenary and she said that you knew them."

You took a sip of your tea. "Well, of course I know her, she's me." You gestured towards yourself.

He was taken back by your answer and took another sip of his tea. He tried to think of something to say, but you beat him to it.

"If you're asking for my help, yes I'll help with whatever you're dealing with." You said.

You took the words right out of his mouth.

"Yes, well, it's a infiltration mission." He explains.

"Heh, lucky for you, that's right up my alley." You smirked.

"I honestly thought you would decline my offer."

"Cid wouldn't have sent you to me if I would. Anyways, what's your name? You know mine, it's only fair if I know yours."

"Oh, the name's Hunter."

"Well, it'll be great working with you then, Hunter."

Tech:

You arrived back at your ship to see that it was still being repaired

You arrived back at your ship to see that it was still being repaired. You sighed and sat on a nearby crate. You were thinking of going somewhere, but you couldn't think because there was yelling at another ship. You lifted your head up and saw that there were two men, one tall and one short, arguing about something. There were ship parts scattered around them, as if they were trying to repair it. You stood up and walked their direction to see if you could solve the problem. As you got closer, you could hear what they were fighting about.

"No, I'm not going to let you blow up this ship while I'm repairing it." said the one fixing the engine.

"Aw, I wasn't gonna blow it up, I was gonna punch it until it starts working." the taller one said, crossing his arms.

"Well, unless you know how to fix an engine, I highly suggest that you don't do that."

"I can help." You spoke up.

Both of them turned towards you after you said something. The taller one had one blind eye while the other was wearing a pair of goggles.

"I was a ship mechanic for the Republic, but I got discharged about three years back." You continued, averting your eyes, mentally freaking out.

"Alright, I suppose you could help me with this." said the one wearing the goggles.

You walked next to him and peered at the engine. You immediately knew what the problem was.

"What you have here is a engine misfire. Could you hand me a spark plug socket, please?" You asked, holding a hand out.

The man next to you grabbed the tool you needed and handed it to you. You said a quiet 'thank you' as you started to remove the spark plug. When it was loose enough, you pulled it out and observed the damage.

"Well, it doesn't look like it's damaged, just old. When was the last time you had the ship checked?" You inquired.

"We actually never got it checked since we're dealing with some, uh, complications." the man next to you said.

"If you had financial problems you could've just said so. I'll pay for it."

"No, you really don't have to do that."

"Oh, I do because I have a shit ton of credits I don't know what to do with."

"Well, um, okay thanks."

"No problem. The name's (Y/n), and you are?"

"My name's Tech."

"Well, nice meeting you Tech! I'll go get that part."