So we hopped on Naga and did just that.

***

"Why didn't the Equalists put a location on these?" Korra asked, holding the flyer Mako had picked up back at the park.

"Probably because they don't want just anyone waltzing into their big 'revelation'. Whatever that is," Mako suggested.

"I knew that Amon's little cult was popular, but I had no idea it was this big. I wonder if Uncle Tenzin knows about all of this."

"Either way, we won't find Bolin unless we figure out a location for this rally," Korra said, as she studied the flyer carefully.

"I bet the information is hidden on here somehow..." Mako began, studying the flyers himself. "Look at the backs. There's four different images."

"So... it's a puzzle?"

"Yeah! Of a map."

"Great. Now we just have to figure out which part of the city fits the map," I said, as the three of us walked to a map of the whole city area, and tried to compare what we saw on the flyers to the map. "If only Republic City wasn't so enormous."

"Wait a minute... Here! See?" Mako said, as he finally fitted the puzzle pieces to match a specific point in the city, somewhere near the water. "That must be where it's going down."

***

By now I was already wondering how we were planning on sneaking in. It's not like we didn't look like benders. Even with Mako's borrowed coats over our clothes, I was getting the feeling the arrow tattoo on my forehead would be a dead giveaway about my identity.

"Here, use this," Mako said, offering me his red scarf.

"What?" I asked.

"Just wear it!" Mako didn't ask before tying it around my forehead and effectively hiding my tattoo. "There."

We then walked towards the entrance slowly, which was guarded by a tall runt who didn't look the slightest bit friendly.

"This is a private event. No one gets in without an invitation."

"Uh... Invitation?"

"You mean this?" Mako asked, offering him one of the flyers.

The man took it and grinned. "The revelation is upon us, my brother and sisters."

We then entered the building, which seemed like some kind of abandoned factory. There was a lot of people there. It was a little concerning, considering all of these people were here for a completely different reason than ours.

"I knew a lot of people hated benders, but I've never seen so many in one place," Mako frowned, but then he shook his head. "Keep your eyes out for Bolin."

"Please welcome your hero, your savior, Amon!" the announcer yelled, and sure enough from the platform before us, rose several henchmen, and the man in the mask himself, the same mask I had seen before in all of the flyers and posters of the Equalist movement.

The crowd cheered before he spoke. "My quest for equality began many years ago. When I was a boy, my family and I lived on a small farm. We weren't rich, and none of us were benders. This made us very easy targets for the firebender who extorted my father. One day, my father confronted this man, but when he did, that firebender took my family from me. Then, he took my face. I've been forced to hide behind a mask ever since. As you know, the Avatar has recently arrived in Republic City. And if she were here, she would tell you that bending brings balance to the world. But, she is wrong. The only thing bending has brought to the world, is suffering. It has been the cause of every war in every era. But that is about to change. I know you have been wondering, 'what is the Revelation?'. You are about to get your answer. Since the beginning of time, the Spirits have acted as guardians of our world, and they have spoken to me. They say the Avatar has failed humanity. That is why the Spirits have chosen me to usher in a new era of balance. They have granted me a power that will make Equality a reality. The power to take a person's bending away. Permanently."