(V)

We didn't even realize that we'd fallen asleep, until we were abruptly woken up by the sound of someone talking—practically yelling nearby.

It was already morning. Somehow, Korra and Mako ended up leaning on one another, which honestly was awkward, to say the least. They both yelped and crawled away from each other as soon as they realized it.

"Non-benders of Republic City!" A man with an ugly haircut and a huge frown on his face said over a megaphone. "Amon calls you to action. Take back your city. It's time for the—"

"That's him, isn't it?" I asked, and Korra simply nodded.

We walked up towards him, making him gasp as soon as he noticed Korra there. "It's you again! You cannot silence me, Avatar."

Korra most definitely wasn't intimidated by him at all. She simply smacked the megaphone out of his grasp and into the ground. "My friend got kidnapped by some chi-blockers. Where'd they take him?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh, I think you do," Korra began, but I stopped her before she could hurt the man.

"Korra, please. This gentleman must just need a moment to remember," I said turning to him calmly. "Please, sir, our friend could be in danger. We just want him back safely."

"Like I'm telling anything to you! Those ugly airbender robes are almost as pretentious as airbenders themselves. Treated like the Fire Nation's Royal family and thinking you're so much better than us!"

Oh, he made a huge mistake bringing my family into it. However, I tried to regain my composure one last time. "Please, sir. Let's not make a scene."

"Never!"

Okay, at this point, I was done playing nice. Before anyone could see it coming, I blasted a strong jet of wind against him, making him hit the Amon billboard behind him so harshly, it almost knocked it down.

I could have done a lot worse to him, but I only wanted to scare him, not hurt him.

Korra and Mako, however, seemed very impressed. Korra's eyes lit up like a child on their birthday. "That was amazing!"

"Who would have thought. You seemed so... Innocent," Mako muttered, but I could sense his fear.

"Ah! See! You benders always thinking you can go around bullying the rest of us!" the man complained from the floor.

Mako picked up one of his flyers and frowned. "Witness the revelation tonight, nine o'clock. What's this revelation?"

"Nothing that concerns the likes of you three!"

Korra then stepped towards him and hung him up by his collar menacingly. "You better believe it concerns us. Spill it."

"Unless you'd rather I use my real bending this time," I threatened him, crossing my arms.

"No one knows what the revelation is! And I have no idea what happened to your friend. But if he's a bender, then my bet is he's getting what's coming to him."

"Where's it happening?" Mako questioned, but we couldn't get the answer, before we heard a whistle blowing in the distance.

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE?" A man in a police uniform questioned. Probably the park's security.

"The Avatar's oppressing us. Help!"

Korra simply sighed before throwing the man aside and hurrying out of the park. "Let's scram."