3. Social Media

DixieDamelio

liked by NoahBeck and millions of others❤️ my whole world

❤️ my whole world

Noahbeck can i come over
Dixiedamelio not until 6 pm

Addisonrae OMFG BESTIEEE

Ameliezilber DAMMMM

Imgriffinjohndon u should be in my bed right now hottie

- Dixies Pov -
I'm always being sexualized on social media and it makes me uncomfortable. I am only 19 years old and literally have a daughter. I just wanted to live my life normally. Today is Everly's 3rd birthday so i'm hosting a party later today. I decorated my house up for it. Outside there was a pink and white balloon arch. Under it was a table with a bunch of sweets and desserts. Inside, i had a table set up with Minnie Mouse plates and stickers. On the table was a giant gold sign that said "Three." Me and noah had everything set up around mid day so we decided just to relax. Me and him have been going on dates for around a month and it's wonderful. He's such a great guy and he loves Everly. We aren't official yet but we may have kissed once or twice.

Noahbeck

Liked by Heididamelio and thousands of others My little best friend 🤍

My little best friend 🤍

Heididamelio Feliz cumpleaños mija🥳

Dixiedamelio 🥺💕

CharliDamelio  I forgot she turned 3 today lol

Ewdicksie Lmfao don't date dixie d'amelio she's a teen mom

- Dixie's pov -
I love to post on social media but sometimes i just don't like the comments. People can be very rude. I'm still growing up and people expect a lot out of me. Everly was an accident but i love her so much. Me and Noah are laying on the couch together and i dig my head into his chest. Everly is at my moms house. I start to get teary eyed. "Dix what's wrong". Noah asked in a soft and calm voice. "I don't want to be on social media anymore." I look up at noah and he kisses my lips. Every time he kisses me i feel like i'm on top of the world. I feel like there's no trouble in the world. It's just me and Noah. I kiss back and look up at him. "Why am i expected to be perfect all the time." I say with my voice cracking. "Dix you are literally the best person to hang out with, don't let them get to you okay? You're the perfect best friend, and cuddle buddy, and Everly loves you so much. You're her mommy. She's a mommy's girl. Never doubt yourself. I love you alright?"

A/N i wrote this weeks ago lmfso i just added a bit and yes it's short i have a life outside of my account so hey maybe i'll post another chapter