Chapter 2-Huh?

Your POV

My eyes opened as soon as I felt something wet laid on my forehead. I didn't know where I am or how I got here but the place was warm and cozy.

I was in a big room; there was a wardrobe beside the hanging mirror, a bed where I am laying on, a lamp on a night stand, photos of four unfamiliar men with a a picture holder next to the lamp, book shelves above the bed, a big white carpet, two windows, and a bronze door across from me. The walls were white with a pink and blue cupcake designs.

The door opened, revealing a teenage man. He had a red-brownish hair with a cowlick on his hair and was wearing black shades that covered his eyes. He wore a white t-shirt underneath his brown bomber jacket, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. And he was holding a bat covered with nails and blood.

I whimpered and scoot closer away from him. He was scary and I'm not sure what he will do to me but I don't like the way he stood there.

I frightened more when he started walking towards me and then sat down on the bed.
He took of his shades and looked at me in the eyes and I stared at his red maroon orbs.

He grunted, then stood up and grabbed something in the wardrobe before making his way over to me again. I saw he was carrying some kind of clothes and he handed them over to me. I took it and looked up to him.

"Change your clothes because we have something to come up with," he said and walked out of the room. I crunched my eyebrows in confusion. 'We?'

I sighed and quickly changed my torn dress. The clothes he gave me was a pink dress with blue ribbons on the back of the waist and collar, white stockings, and a pink and blue shoes. The dress wasn't too big or small-it was exactly just like the same size as mine.

After I was done changing, I escalated quickly and opened the door and closed it behind my back after I got out. The hall was dark like something bad would happen just like in the movies.

I saw a stair that leads down and I walked down, carefully stepping one by one so I won't stumbled and break my bones.

As I made my way to the last step, I heard voices of different tones coming from the kitchen.

When I entered there, eight pair of eyes stared at me and made me shrink in distance as one of them stood up from his chair and walked towards me. I didn't move, because I couldn't.

I was a statue, for now. I waited for the man to come, who stood before me then kneeled down and looked me directly at my eyes. I stared at his black shades that covered his eyes from my (c/e) ones.

I made a whimper when he took of his shades, seeing how lavender his eyes were. I studied his appearance; he was a young blonde man, his hair tied in a pony tail behind his back. He wore a red checkered shirt, black jean pants, and dark brown ankled boots.

"What's your name, kid?" he asked with his Canadian accent.

"(Y/N)..." I trailed off, still staring at his eyes. But that cut off when another guy with a blue-eyed strawberry blonde hair, wearing a pink sweater underneath his purple vest with a blue ribbon, brown kakis pants, and black shoes, squealed. Somehow, the pink man wasn't scary at all, unlike the rest of them.

"(Y/N)! Oh what a beautiful name for such a young beautiful girl like you!"

"Shut it, cupcake killer!" Another man yelled, stabbing his knife to his food. And that even made me scared more of them. The man who yelled was red-headed with a cowlick on the other side of his head and a black shade rested on it. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a bomber jacket with a star printed on the front and '50' number on the back, dark blue jean pants, and black sneakers. That man was the guy who entered the room I was in.

"The three of you are useless." This time, the last man said in a bored tone. He was like the other person, because he has the same purple eyes and blonde hair like him but his was more messier and not a pony tail. He wore a purple shirt, black pants, and brown shoes. There was also a cigarette pressed on his lips.

"Oh, whatver. Hmp!" The pink man scooted over to me as he lifted me up from the ground, carrying me like a baby or somewhat. I tried not to be scared, but it was no use, after all.

A tear fell on my cheek, realising that I was crying and I didn't know I was sniffing, ready to cry.

"What's wrong, dear? I did not hurt you, did I?" he asked. No, it wasn't because of him, nor the four of them. It was because of something else.

"N-no," I stutter, answering him. He looked down on me, walking back to his seat and sat me on his lap, while I sobbed. I felt the tension of the rest looking at me, but that didn't matter at all.

"May you tell me, then?"

"... I-I miss my big brothers." I thought he was going to say something to me like how a weakling I am. But no. He wrapped his arms around me, his chin on my head and his hand on my waist while his other hand circling on my back.

"Don't worry, you will see them, somehow." That didn't make feel better.

"... But they're already dead." Another tear fell off; my crying was unstoppable. But his lullaby made me calm and feel less intense.

"Little child, be not afraid
The rain pounds harsh against the glass
Like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
I'm here to tonight

Little child, be not afraid
He thunder explodes a lightning flash,
Illuminates your tear-stained face
I'm here tonight

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls and rivers and lands
And forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you see
In the morning

Little child, be not afraid
The storm clouds masked the beloved moon
And it's candle like beams
To keep pleasant dreams
I'm here tonight

Little child, be not afraid
The wind makes creature off our trees
And the branches to hand, they're not real, understand
I'm here tonight

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls and rivers and lands
And forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you see
In the morning....

....."

He kept singing until my eyes browsed off until my visions got darker and I hadn't realise I fell asleep on his arms.