001.) The Ending is Just A DIFFERENT version of a Beginning

My name is Brendon.

I'm not like other kids.

I'm fucking magic dude lmao.

Also, famous, I guess?
Fucking wild considering I used to be a little kid with glasses in a king size bed.
My mother used to tell my girlfriend stories about me on the baseball team
She told her about my past cause we all know the future is her and me.

I love my mother, by the way. People used to make fun of me. Call me names.

"Mamas boy"
"Titty baby"
"Four eyed freak!"

Yeah. Why the fuck did we ever make fun of kids just for having eye problems?

I guess the road is long and the world is cruel.

Taylor always says that.

Taylor Swift is my girlfriend. I mean...technically she's my wife, but she won't let me spoil the ending so we kick flipping it back to the teen days.

All our beautiful sad tragic Betty Pick James Pick Veronica Pick Juggead Pick August Days and Mights where you girls made me your own.

I failed to mention that. It's one thing you'll notice with me. This is another Invisible Monsters. Flip flip flopping.

Here's my number one writing tip: just fucking do it.
Stop being scared and put the pen to paper or the paint to the canvas. Whatever floats YOUR boat, paddles your oar. So to say. Hell, half the time kiddos I don't even bother correcting.

But I just know perfection sales! Don't ask me how! It's not a pretty story lol, but it's the one I'm telling baby!

So, strap the fuck up and in. It's gonna be a bumpy blippo grand fucking finale of the ages!

Welcome, to the greatest show on Earth.

Forevermore.