"Um actually I do, the fuck. You rude but we gone fix that." She said.

"Hell nah you bullshittin' Kaelyn come on." He said and I started laughing as I went up to my room.

"Yo' friend got issues." He said as I went in my room.

"Not too much on my friend." I mumbled. "Now tell me why our dad got people following you." I sat down.

"Kaelyn, pops is a whole king pin why wouldn't he follow me?" He chuckled.

Our father is a well respected man even though the business he does is wrong. His personality and his actions as a dad confused all of us growing up.

It's true we were mentally and physically abused, but if someone else ever threatened us or was a threat period....he would handle it. He would kill for us if he had too. I just don't understand him.

"He's had people follow us before but that was just for safety but this time it's only you, so what's going on?" I asked.

"He think imma snitch." He chuckled.

"You're speaking in riddles, i don't know what you talkin' about." I said.

"Why you think he wasn't at the family reunion? Or keeping in contact with either one of us? Even though all of us split it within those two years he would've kept tabs on us some how. He layin' low right now I don't know what's happening." He explained.

"So why does he think you'll snitch?" I asked.

"Because he know I don't fool wit' him like that." He shrugged. "What's that?" He asked pointing to the box of my mother's belongings.

"Landon promise me you won't say anything to anybody if I tell you." I said.

"You know I won't." He said.

"Ok. I talked to my mom's sister the other day and she was telling me a lot of things dealing with my mom and our dad's relationship and what she used to do." I said.

"She used to document everything basically. I went to sleep looking at the videos and it seemed like our father wanted full custody of me when i was born which explains why my mom left with me when i was baby." I explained.

"And when he found you and took you she couldn't do nothing about it." He said.

"I think that's what my auntie meant by he drove her to killing her self." I said.

"But I don't think that she's dead, it's just something that doesn't add up." I admitted.

"What all you know from the videos?" He asked.

"She traveled a lot around nature and she had a bohemian lifestyle- the fuck is that?" he cut me off.

"I can't explain it but it got something to do with like an open minded lifestyle, artistic and spiritual stuff something like that." I shrugged.

"What was she talking about in the videos?" He asked.

"Just a lot inspirational stuff, plus she meditated a lot in the videos but something changed in the videos after I was born." I said.