"Yep."

"And did you talk to him?"

"Harry," Violet sighed, "Of course I talked to him. There were four people there, including me, so yeah, I talked to the three other people."

"It's just a question." I defended myself and Violet chuckled, "I know. But you don't have to be jealous, I only have eyes for you. He knows that."

"You talked about me some more?" I asked as I selected the fourth Harry Potter movie and put the remote down.

"Actually, yes. He asked how you were and when you were getting out of here. He'd like to meet you some time."

I flicked my head to the side to see her, seeing she was already looking back at me.

"Yeah?" I asked with a frown and she nodded, "Yes. Why, is that weird?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, "I've never met any of your male friends."

"Because I have no male friends." She snickered, "And he's not really a friend, I hardly know him. But he's friendly, and I'm sure you'd get along with him just fine."

"And did Abby try some more stuff?" I asked as the opening scene started.

Violet shrugged, "She's just pushy. Even though I've told her off time and time again, I even got a bit angry last night."

"Can't believe she hates me that much that she's trying to break us up." I frowned, and I could tell Violet felt sad, "She just needs some more time."

She scooted a bit closer to me on the mattress until I felt her shoulder against mine, "Are you okay?" Violet asked.

I slowly nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Happy you're here." I bumped my shoulder into her and she smiled, "Me too."

We watched the movie, the occasional snarky remark from Violet about scenes she absolutely hated and things that didn't add up. She mocked some of the lines and pointed when there was an important part.

"Everyone's hair in this movie is such a crime." She groaned when seeing Ron and Harry's long, horrible locks. I let out a laugh and nodded, "Agreed. I look better with my long hair, no?"

"Much better." Violet agreed, reaching a hand up to softly run it through my longer hair. Her eyes followed the movements of her fingers while I stared at her. She had this tired, sleepy, but loving and adoring look in her eyes and it made me feel warm.

"One thing I have to say about this movie," Violet spoke when we were about one hour in, "is that it has some of the most beautiful soundtracks."

"You listen to Harry Potter music?"

"Mhm," She smiled, "I'm a dork like that. But yes, the soundtracks are just... wow. Some of my favourite songs are from the fourth movie."

"Aha," I smirked, "So Goblet of Fire is number one for you in one category."

She rolled her eyes but smiled either way, "Not everything about this movie is bad. The scenes with Voldemort are top notch. And I like the Yule Ball thing."

"The traditional dance they do kind of reminds me of the meetings." I admitted and Violet gasped with a broad smile, "Oh my God, me too. It's like the first thing I thought of when you took me to that first meeting. I didn't say anything because I thought you'd only hate me more if I started mentioning Harry Potter," Violet snickered, "Did you notice how pale my face got when you said we had to dance?"

I cackled and nodded, throwing my head back, "I did. You looked like you were about to get murdered." I had to admit I only remembered part of it since I was high that night. It pained me to know that some of my first memories with Violet were clouded by my drug use. They were memories I'd never get back.