Flying Waters

5 hours later

6:20pm

So after i took my long nap I was obviously hungry and slept hole afternoon, my mom was off today, and she looked pretty tied. So I texted Jules and asked if she wanted to go get food.

Jules💕

Hey boo, u down to get food?

Sure, pick you up at 7?

Thanks, bae, see u💋

Jules POV

I was busy getting dressed so i could pick up Aya and we could go to saddle ranch together.

What I wore:

So i picked Aya up and we drove to saddle ranch and found a table to sit at

So i picked Aya up and we drove to saddle ranch and found a table to sit at. As were sitting at the table I could tell Aya was worried. How did I know you may ask, I know Aya so well and Aya hates going out to eat at night, especially for the coldness so she must have alot on her mind.

"Boo whats wrong, talk to me", I asked as I reached out to hold Aya's hand."I have something to tell you", Aya said laughing.

"Goodevening ladies, what may I get you", the waitress asked holding up his notebook and pen. "I would like to order a Barbeque steak with a side of mac and cheese and a water", I said looking at the menu. "I would like a salad with the pickles separate from the salad and jalapeño nachos, with a coke of course", Aya said.

"Alright ladies we'll be with you in 5 minutes", the waitress said as he put his pen behind his ear and walked off.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me", I said taking a sip of my water. "I slept with Derek last night", Aya said lookin down playing with her fingers. "U did WhATt!?!?" I said as my eyes widened, and spat out my water."Not a in a sexual way", Aya said rolling her eye's. "Oh-You almost got me worried there", i said in relief."So you know how i went over yesterday to help him unpack his boxes, well we were pretty exhausted and at the end of the day we both fell asleep on his bed", Aya said cracking a awkward smile. "Aww that's actually pretty cute", I said smirking. When Aya first Introduced me to Derek I made a Joke to Aya, and the words I said and I quote were "So this is the secret Boyfriend you've been hiding from me", at the time they both looked at eachother awkwardly, I thought they would be pretty cute together that is until I found out Derek is way older than Aya, I wad so embarrassed I sat in my room eating Jam that night. But i came to the point where I understood their brother and sister relationship.

The waiter then finally arrived with our food.

"Do you think I should wait for cohen to ask me out", Aya said taking a bite our of her pickle. "Well the guy is supposed to ask the girl out first but I say you make the first move", Jules said. "Well what if he rejects me", Aya said looking up at me. "Well its better to be rejected, to know u atleast tried, but who would wanna reject you, your a total bae", Jules said blowing a kiss to aya. "Ur right", Aya said laughing.

They spent the night eating their food, then Jules dropped Aya at home.

Wednesday

Jules POV

Today I was supposed to catch up with school But I really didn't even have the energy, so I just got dressed, ate breakfast and sat on my front porch reading my Favorite book. I always do my homework late at night it helps me think better.I at least got to read a few chapters. I never almost have time for myself, but luckily today, i didn't have filming, or any interviews so my schedule was free.

     Aya💞

Hey boo, what u up to?

Just reading, u

School, I hate it lol😂

Thats why I do mine at 1pm😀

After texting Aya I decided Im gonna finish my schoolwork even tho it wasnt even 1pm.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑