There's A Reason You Don't Know

"Which dress do u think sits better on me", Jules said while looking at Aya. "Honestly u look good in anything Jules", Aya said smirking at Jules laughing."So are u excited for ur photoshoot", Aya said as she was looking for dresses."Well yes obviously,and besides you"ll be there so i won't be nervous", Jules blurted out.

Aya's POV

"Jules u know i always got ur ba-, i was about to finish as someone bumped into me interrupting my sentence. Turns out it was Derek." Hey Derek what are u doing here"?, i asked. "I was just shopping for my sister, looking for a dress for her prom, anyways what are you doing?, derek asked.
"Jules and I are shopping for dresses for her photoshoot thats coming up", i said while waving at Jules to come over.

"Hey Derek, how are you?, Jules said as she hugged him." Im good, Aya was just telling me about your photoshoot?, Derek said. "Oh ya, its for vogue, and i cant wait, Jules said jumping up." Cool, are you two free to hang out tonight we're gonna be watching a movie at my place with everyone?, Derek said while looking for a dress for his sister. "Oh no i cant, i wish i could but, im having dinner with my dad and his new family, jules said while rolling her eyes. (if you didn't know
Jules parents spilt up when she was younger, her father got married again to his new wife and her kids.) "Oh that sucks,"derek blurted out."What about you Aya, you down?"Im supposed to help my mom run errands tonight but im sure i can come" Aya said. "Anyways yall, i gotta run or else my sister's gonna be late for prom and im gonna be dead" Derek said laughing as he ran off.

"Aya come over her i found the perfect dress", Jules said as she grabbed aya.
They bought the dress, ate some taco bell, then jules dropped aya at home.

Aya entered her house as she went to Mikes room.

"Mom still out?, Aya said as she sat on Mikes bed." Yep u know her, theres mac and cheese in the oven if your hungry", Mike said while sitting at his computer playing xbox."Oh nahh im good, besides im going over Dereks later to watch a movie,Aya mumbled out as she looked down." Why do u even still hangout with him, Mike said as he clenched his jaw."Just because you guys arent friends anymore doesn't mean i cant hang out with him, Aya said crossing her arms.
" Thats not the point and his like three years older than you? "Sooo, his like a brother to me and our friendship is strong, Aya said standing up from the bed." Yeah u dont know him like i do, theres a reason we aren't friends and you"ll never know, but if u wanna hangout with him fine,just be back before 10,i dont want mom stressing. Mike said angrily.(btw Aya and mikes dad doesn't really speak to them anymore and their mom is always out busy with work so mike is left to take care of aya mostly)

{1 hour later, aya arrived at Dereks place.

Aya's POV

I arrived at Derek's place, and knocked on the door. "Open up knucklehead", i shouted as i stood there. (Derek opens the door) "Finally!!! i was turning into a frozen chicken back there, i yelled.
As soon as i entered the living room where we're gonna watch the movie, i spotted kobe on the couch making one of his stupid f-boy tiktoks."Cringyyyy" i shouted from across the living room."Shut up chump", Kobe shouted laughing.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑