Confrontation

Lewis's POV:

We continue to eat even if it's awkward. I was famish with the different kind of foods present in the table. Truth is when I reincarnated in earth, I never tasted this kind of food again but don't get me wrong the beef stew and the other cookings of my mother in that world is the best.

Normal routine that always happens in the morning. My older brother talks with my father about business and my mother just...uhmmm... hehhehehehehe...

She just kept looking at me.

"Mother is there something wrong?"

"No, I just uhmm, I-"

She keeps stuttering that's is why I smile and said this words jokingly.

"Do I look handsome mother?" I smile a little not even minding the words I just said.

Never I expect my mother will say-

" Yes you do, you look wonderful today, Lewis..." She said lovingly

It was literally awkward, I cough for a few moments to get rid of the tension.

"Thank you mother...you look amazing today too"

We smiled at each other...

~Afterwards~

" Mother, and...uhmm-" I was contemplating on how would I address my father.

"Father..." I was silent for a moment as I heard my father

"You can call me father too..." He clears his throat after saying those.

I giggle internally. Just look at how cute my father is.

"Of course father,...I'm gonna excuse myself, thank's for the breakfast." I bowed and exit myself.

Wow, that was really, really warm. Never thought that I missed the chance to realize the kind of warmth they give me. It's just I'm to blind to see and realize it.

I continue to walk from the hallway until the bedroom feeling happy.

~Afterwards~

" Young master..." I was snapped back in my thoughts as soon as I heard Victor talking ( Victor is the personal butler of Lewis)

"Your older brother request to see you"

"Oh , where is he?" Before I my butler answer my question. I was stunned from the voice I heard.

"Hello, Lewis...I'm sorry if I disturb you but it seems that we need to talk" a stern and strict voice is what I heard coming from Andrei, my older brother.

'As I remembered, we really don't have the kind of close relationship since when we were younger even in my past life. It just we don't consider each other's presence.'

I looked at the person standing in the door looking so handsome just like my father. He had this kind of strict aura radiating from him.

He was really handsome. I wish I had that kind of body. Very well built and look at those biceps. I think I should, wait...why I am fantasizing my brother. Oh, what kind of a person am I. How could I, well don't get me wrong, I was just a hundred percent amaze. I am not into incest and I am not gay.

Never have I told you that in these world called 'Elem' is just like the earth but set in a different time. In these world boys can get pregnant with the power of blessing after they wed. You gotta have the wedding first and next is the blessing then honeymoon then have a baby.

It really is different, in earth I was the definition of a straight guy but in these world I can be bisexual if I wanted to but that would never cross my mind.