𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

Cho Haru felt stuck in position, despite her want to back out and continue eating her food. Many eyes were glaring at her, evaluating her in ways she didn't want to know.

She was aware that she was still on stage, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She was fortunately drawn back to her thoughts as the music began.

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you

Across the water, across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Her ears tinkled the first time she heard his voice. His voice reminded her of freshly picked grapes. It's sweet and crisp yet also tangy. His voice was beautiful.

She cleared her throat gently as her part was about to begin. She inhaled deeply before closing her eyes.

Boy, I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

She began quietly, then gradually gained courage and opened her eyes.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They can't help but look at each other as they perform their duet.

Meeting his eyes for the first time, she felt the world stop. His eyes, his large brown eyes, were the most captivating she had ever seen. She felt like they were the only ones in the room, and everyone else had disappeared like magic.

Who is he? And what is this feeling?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The song is obviously not mine. I fell in love with that song cover by Rosé of BLACKPINK and Onew of SHINee, so I thought why not?