FRIENDS preferences - You are their child [Part 1]

Monica Gellar 

- Everybody saw how broken she was after she split up from Richard , but nobody understood what's the actual reason behind her lingering depression. In all her life , Monica wanted to be a mom. A GOOD MOM ;  unlike her own nagging , judgmental mother who made her childhood a living hell. 

- So when the man she loved the most in the world decided he don't want children, it was time for her to take one of the most radical decisions in her life. A decision that is so crazy yet the ONLY  decision that can get her out of depression : To get pregnant. 

- Despite the initial disagreement of the idea;  Rachel , Phoebe  and Chandler understood , and finally agreed to Monica's idea to become a single mom. 

Rachel :  Honey, I don't encourage this. But if this is the only way you can be happy, and we can get our old Monica back, I'm with you in this.  

Phoebe :  And I'm sure you'd be a great mother.... just like my mom. 

Chandler : ......(  Mental eye roll  * Oh  sweet Lord  not about her mom . AGAIN ! *  )

- After some persuasion ( and some more jam Rachel gave him from her own batch ), Joey agreed and after MUCH MORE convincing , Ross too understood.

- And that is how you ; little Y/N Gellar summoned happiness back to the apartment No.20 again.

- To Monica , you are the MOST PRECIOUS thing in the world. Her only joy is taking care of you , making  your favorite treats  (  Chocolate chip cookies especially  ) , being proud of your slightest achievements while watching you grow. 

Monica : You know what ?  Y/N just counted to 10  without a slightest mistake !  I KNEW my child would be a genius ! 

Ross :  Well technically her 'father' is a rocket scientist so that doesn't surprise me.

Monica : ( Throwing a cushion at Ross )  YOU .  ASSHOLE ! 

- Mom giving you tiny cooking lessons and everyone pretending to enjoy whatever you make.

Joey : ( Rubbing his stomach as he's taught in acting class )   Mmmmmm ... way to go , y/n !  This is REALLY tasty . 

Chandler : Yes. It's SO tasty in fact, I have to throw up every OTHER thing I've eaten so far to enjoy it. 

Monica :  ( DEATH  GLARE  :) 

- Her being extremely impressed that you are neat and orderly.

- Practicing Tennis or Football on weekends with your mom and being really good at it. 

Your first word :  Mommy 

Your favorite person of the gang after your mom : Auntie Rachel. She's your mommy's best friend. She's the most beautifully dressed person in the world according to you. Until your mom arrives late from restaurant , she looks after you. You two have fun playing with her old make-up sets and painting each other's nails. 

Joey Tribbiani 

- You are the child of Joey's sister Dina.