I trudged behind him, thinking to myself that I had done something terribly wrong.

As soon as we went out to the backyard and walked side by side on the way to the garden, I could feel the gazes of the priests and priestesses.

'Of course they would.'

It was strange that the Crown Prince and the Saint had a sudden encounter.

The Crown Prince in the original story I know was not someone who would spend this much time on a fake saint, who was a villainess, and the same goes for the other three male leads.

We stopped walking to a deserted place, he looked back at me and stared at me for a long time.

[Monde, the God of Art, holds their breath]

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, prepares for the thunderbolt]

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, thwarts Hesed with a swift movement]

[Odyssey, the God of Love, observes the two with thrilling gaze]

Guys... I don't know why the gods are making a big deal out of this, but I didn't want a thunderbolt to strike at the temple in case of emergency, so I decided to use one of the functions for the first time.

[Do you want to temporarily disable the <Oracle> skill?

(Yes/No)]

This suddenly occurred to me when the chat window appeared in one corner of my inconspicuous view.

[Monde, the God of Art, hurriedly raises their hand...]

When I pressed 'Yes', all of the flashing windows were gone.

"Last time, I was impressed by how good you acted as a saint."

I diverted my attention away from the window that disappeared and focused on Kyle's words.

"But that fake cough was awful."

It felt like my heart was stabbed, but I remained calm and didn't respond to him.

"I don't beat around the bush, so I'll get straight to the point."

And afterwards, he opened his mouth again,

"I came here to warn you."

His low voice flowed into my ears.

The feeling of coercion I felt from his tall height, wide shoulders, his handsome face like that of an actor, and his intense gaze from his bright, red eyes made all my senses sensitive.

"There were reports that Alberto Michael, the Queen's brother, is communicating with someone from the temple."

He parted his red lips once again,

"That is to find my weakness. The fatal weakness that is associated with you."

The confused public sentiment had been stabilized by the appearance of a saint.

Kyle had been using it to stabilize his position for two years. That was why Kyle and Reyhas conspired to create a 'fake saint', and the static Queen seemed to investigate the saint by making connections.

'And I openly defended him at the last banquet...'

I looked into his eyes and asked,

"Is there any information about the insider?"

"None. The dubious thing is that Alberto is now looking for the insider."

"Didn't you say he was already in contact with that person?"

Kyle said, firming his brows,

"Something seems to have happened to the insider he was secretly meeting. That's why Alberto Michael is growing wilder these days."

"Then it's a good thing for us."

Kyle shook his head and continued,

"Even if their communicators have disappeared, they will not remain silent. They will seek further information and jump right in."

"......"

"Also, I don't know what kind of information the insider already gave them, do you have any idea about it?"

"I don't know."

As a fake saint, I have to be careful.

"If you have any suspicions, report it to me without delay."

I nodded.

"Alright."

And suddenly, I remembered what I wanted to tell Kyle all along. Now that he's here, I decided to pluck up my courage.

"In fact, I'd like to ask you a favor."

He was the crown prince of the empire, a young man who practiced swordsmanship to the limit.

The legitimate successor of the empire and the one who will control the continent while leading the empire's armed forces. That's why this level of distribution is necessary.

"I stopped the loss of Your Highness's reputation last time, and we are allies, so I was wondering if I could ask for something like this."

Kyle looked at me with a slight frown.

"Is it another proposal?"

"What? No! I'll never play such a bad joke again."

I was surprised and spewed out the words that came out of my mouth at great speed.

"There's only one thing I want. It's a guarantee of my life."

I quickly went straight to the point.

"...A guarantee of your life."

"I do not wish to be killed by Your Highness unless I become your enemy."

Kyle in the original story was terribly cold to Ariel. He was also the one who relentlessly swung his sword at Ariel for the real saint.

Ariel gazed at Kyle's feet when she was dying, but he just turned back without looking at her.

He glowered at my words.

"Do you think I'm going to kill you?"

His response that was colder than I thought made me nervous, but I answered calmly,

"I just want you to promise me. I..."

I already saw Ariel being killed by the three male leads in the original story, so I couldn't help but be wary of Kyle's existence.

On top of that, I'm a fake saint created for his political stability.

I was his weakness, so there was a good reason to kill me once the real saint showed up.

Although Ariel accepted the risk of playing the role of a fake saint without considering it.

"I do my utmost to ensure the political stability of Your Highness and the High Priest, even if it is not a guarantee of retirement, please guarantee my life instead. This is for the sake of my promising future."

I said as I looked straight at him.