44. CUTE KUTTACHI🥰🤭

Sivaangi snuggled more in his neck..

Sivaangi still in his neck: apo ungaluku enmela kovam ilaiya ASHWINEYYY ga?

She asked while playing with his button.

He smiled and kissed her forehead....

Ak: ila baby...

Sivaangi snuggles more to him.

The door knocks....

Sivaangi groans angrily in his neck hearing the knocking sound.

Ashwin chuckles at her....

Sivaangi moves and opened the door.

A man was standing there bowing his head.

Man: sivaangi papa.. krish sir anupchaga na waiting room la dha irupa ethachu venumna koopduga...

Sk: seri anna nega pogi rest eduga.. na ethachu help venumna koopdra....

Man nodded his head and leaves from there.

Sivaangi closed the door and about to lock it... but her hand was not reaching it.... she was trying again and again.

Ashwin who was noticing her all the time burst into laughter.

Sivaangi angrily huffed and pouted. She folded her hand on her chest.

Sivaangi pouts: siringa nalla siringa... 1st intha hospital build panavagala solanum....

Ivlo periya door yaaru seivaga.... cheh...

Ashwin laughed more hearing this.

Ashwin while controlling his laugh.

Ak: madameyy door la correct uh dha senjurukaga. Ungala dha size la romba kutty uh senjutaga..

It take sometimes for our chellama to understand the meaning.

She mades an ahhh face after realizing the meaning.

Her nose flared in anger and she pouted more and her face turns red in anger.

Ashwin wants to hide her in his arms...

Sivaangi took the chair and put it infront of the door. She stood on the chair and locked the door.

Then she placed the chair back and looked at Ashwin with victorious look.

She smirked at him like she won the battle.

He smiles at her.

After that she went and laid beside him turning her face to otherside still being angry at him.

Ashwin smiles looking at his cute angry hulk wife.

Ashwin with his left hand pulled her closer and wrapped his hand on her back.

Now sivaangi was facing him.

She was sticking to him as he was helding her tightly.

She looks at him. She kept her hand on his chest and started playing with his shirt button.

He smiles seeing her still angry.

Ashwin poked her nose: so enoda papukutty enmela innum kovama irukingala?

Sivaangi nodded lightly still pouting.

Ashwin made aww face: achachoo enoda papa enmela kovama irukangaley. Ipo ena panalam. How to manofy my papa....

Sivaangi pouting cutely: nega tha soniga na kutty nu....

Sivaangi sniffed: na avlo short uh vah irukana ena?