37. 😡

He was in  casuals... the girls were ogling at him... he walked in attitude without paying any heeds to the girls...

He entered into the principal office and came after good 15 minutes....

When he came outside he saw a group of girls waiting outside.... they were drooling over him.

That tall boy sternly: ena venum?..why you girls are standing here....

Girls: no.... we are here to show our college...i think you are fresher soooo...

Its not safe for freshers like you to roam around here....there will be ragging.

Boy smirked smugly: really.... no need... because im a old student of this college...

And im your new professor...

ASHWIN KUMAR....

Hearing that girls eyes popped out... immediately they  greeted him and left out.

Ak smiled at the girls reaction and left to his class according to the timetable...

At the class

All the students are sitting in the class... someof the boys and girls are gossiping about new joined professor...

Girls were going gaga over him with just a glimpse.

As expected everyone fallen for his charm spell...

Sivaangi was least interested in those topic...she was looking at the book but her mind was fully filled with Ashwin's angrily shouting at her....

Ajay was trying to get her attention but no she is not at all responding.... she was indulged in her ASHWINEYYY ga...

Just then their professor Ashwinkumar entered inside the class....

All the students greeted them....

Ajay mv: ivan enga inga vanthan shit..... ava enakum matum dha da.... unkita irunthu avala seekiramey pirichu kootitu pora...just wait and watch...

While still sivaangi was busy in looking at her book... she didnt notices the professor...

Ak too greeted them back with his famous enormous attitude...

He started too take attendance..but he stopped at one name.... by looking at the name itself his face brightened...

He murmured sivaangi ma and traced the letters in attendance...

Ak: sivaangi.....

Sk mv: enapa enaku avaru voice kekuthu...

She raised her head.... and stoodup

When she looked at him... she was shocked with wide open mouth....

Sk slowly muttered: ASHWINEYYYY ga.....

But Ak notices her lip sink and smiled at her...

Ak: are you sivaangi....

Sk composed herself...

Sk: yes A... yes sir...

Ak: okay ma...

Sk sat on her place...

Anu: sivu yendi avara apdi pakura... unaku theriyuma avara...

Sk: ila... ila di....

Ak was admiring and looking at sivaangi time to time which was unnoticed by everyone....

Ak: ok guys so everyone take down your notes...

He started the class..everyone was taking notes...

Ak: what is meant by profit...?

Some girl: ungala mathiri alagana paiyan engaluku professor uh vanthurukingala athuku per dha profit sir...

Hearing that everyone laughed.. Ak too smiled...

Sivaangi was glaring at the girl...

Sk mv: avaru enaku matum tha enoda ASHWINEYYYY ga... ivaru ena sirikiraru.... ungala na veetula vechukra.... vaga...

Ak looked sivaangi who is glaring at him....

He smiled at the thought that she was posessive towards him.... he was pouring some more oil on her burning jealousy posessive rage...

She was looking at the other girl in angry murderous look as her glances will turn them to ashes.

Ak was mentally laughing at his cute jealousy posessive wifey...

Ak was stealing glances at sk time to time.... but something caught his attention..

sivaangi was helping the boy to understand  the problem... but the boy who was sitting near his wife....

He was admiring sivaangi and simply drooling over her with his filthy looks...

This was noticed by Ak and his blood boiled.... he got jealous...

Ak glared at him...

Ak : sivaangi.... whats going on there he shouted....

Sk startled at her place and stood up...

Sk: sir athu...

Ak : i dont need your mere explanation...

na irukum pothu ne ena matum dha pakanum...

Ahh i mean class uh dha kavanikanum... i dont want any distraction in my class...

Now just get out of the classs....

Tears formed in sk eyes.... she just took the bag and went out of the class....

She was sitting on the bench under a tree and munching a chocolate.... when she is in stress she would like to have chocolate at that time...

After the class ends her friends including Ajay were looking for her.

They spotted her near the tree... they all moved towards her.. and sat around her..

Sam: vaangi enachu papa...

Srinisha:  vidu chellama feel panatha new professor atha avanga konjam strict pola..

Srinisha tried to cajole her...but she was still sitting silently and munching on her chocolate...

Anu: sivaangi ne yen ipdi eduthuka koodathu... avaru evlo handsome unkita pesirukaru.... every girls will get envy on you... avlo azhagana sir....anu said dreamily...

To which sivaangi gave a deadly glare to her...

Sakthi: thalaivi tension la irukaga ne loosu mari pesitu iruka paithiyame... he said to anu....

Ajay: sivaangi saying that when he was about to move close towards her...

Just then Ashwin arrived at that place and called her...

Ak: sivaangi......

.........................................................................

Pls support it readereyyyy.

Pls do votes

plsss unga views uh comment panuga readereyyyysss....

silent readers negalum marakama panuga..

Stay tuned for the next kulukulu updates❄☃️💜 lets believe in kadavul settingeyyy....

Stay kulukulu safe... 💛💙