Dream || Marius Von Hagen ☁️💫

Picking up his little girl, he kissed her over and over on her little puffy cheeks. Truly, she his princess.

He stroked her hair and watched her gurgle in joy that Sunday morning.

Everything felt so surreal. He never thought that he'd settle down with his dearly beloved so soon.

He watched his lover as her chest slowly rose and fell, snoring lightly as the curtains peaked out little rays of sunlight to highlight her beautiful face.

He was truly enchanted by her beauty.

He whispered softly to his daughter, "one day, you'll be as beautiful as mommy, and one day, I hope you'll meet a man as great as daddy."

The little girl could only try her best to reply in her incoherent babbles, as if she knew what her father was saying.

Truly, all of this felt surreal to him. He never thought that he'd have a family of his own that he cherishes so much.

Living each new day was exciting and rewarding. He gets to see his daughter grow little by little each day and he gets to fall harder for the woman he holds dearly.

A family was the greatest decision he ever made. Being the leader of a huge company had its perks, but nothing beats coming back from work to see the two people he loves most.

As he layed back on the bed, with his baby girl in his arms, he kissed his wife on the back of her head.

"I love you," was all he could mumble before he slowly drifted back to sleep.

It all felt like a dream, but he's so grateful this dream is his reality.