He looked up at the three of you and smiled

"She's gone... I can now spend my money on anything. And I plan to use it for my friends who's like my family.. you guys" he then took his tongue out while using the cash he's holding as a fan.

Cheese popcorn then started to fly in his direction with some of the popcorn staying on his hair.

"What a cheezy Kokocrunch" Rindou spoke holding the popcorn and a bag of drinks and other snacks in his hand.

"Awwe you're my family too Koko" Ran spoke emotionally wiping his fake tears and walking over to Koko to hug him. Koko struggling to break out of his arms blushing.

"Since we're family... we'll keep the change" Rindou spoke putting the huge amount of change on his pocket

"Bastards, let me go!" Koko mumbled as he felt Rindou joining the hug sandwiching him inside

They laughed then broke the hug. You watched them have fun just like when you were kids.

You 6 walked to the cinema and about to sit down when Ran started to argue with Izana.

"Hey Y/n's sitting between me and Rindou" he spoke holding your arm to pull you in the seat between them.

"The fuck you talking about? I always sit beside her" Izana answered pulling your other arm

"Yeah, you always sit beside her. Let her sit beside us this time"

"Huh? She doesn't wanna sit beside noisy bastards like you"

"Like she'd wanna sit beside you all the time. Bet she's already bored and tired with a cold silent man always beside her"

"Sir, can you please quiet down.. there's other people in this room too" the lady spoke from the stairs

In the end you sat beside Kakucho who has Izana on his other side and Koko on your other side with the Haitani's on his other side.

---
The movie finished at 11 pm

"Boo what a sad ending" Ran mumbled walking out of the door with his hands on his head.

"Why did her lover gotta die" Koko spoke wiping the tears that was on his eyes from thinking about Akane

"Such a cry baby" Rindou scoffs when he actually also cried when the dog died with it's owner.

"You have snot on your nose Rin" Kaku chuckled as Rindou immediately checks it and frowned after seeing there wasn't.

"I'll take y/n home, you guys better get going too" Izana spoke putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Okay bye bye" Ran spoke as they went on a different direction on where you are going. Koko and Kakucho also started walking away to go home.

"Y/n.. let's go to the sea side" he spoke as he hold your hand

"Hmm? But it's late"

"Just for a bit.. please"

You nod as he quickly smiled pulling you to the sea side.

You both sat on the sand looking out the view. You felt the cold breeze hit your face. You shivered even though you're wearing Izana's coat. He noticed you getting cold and went behind you to hug you from behind rubbing your shoulders to keep you warm.

"Y/n.." he spoke softly putting his chin on your shoulder

You hummed in response

"I think you should leave Toman" you looked at him slightly shocked

"What about your plan? We've gotten this far" he just stared at you frowning

"But you almost got hit by Taiju, and also got hurt by the guy you tried to save during the fight with Valhalla"

"How did you know?"

"Ran and Koko told me"

You sighed "It's for show Izana.. to gain their trust remember?"

"Fuck their trust! If you're gonna get hurt by doing that then forget it.. I'll handle this by myself" you giggled at his reaction

"I can protect myself"

"I wanna protect you... I can't lose you y/n.. leave Toman and come back to Tenjiku please.."

"Izana, after we've come this far? You wanna back out?"

"No, I'm not backing out.. I'll defeat Mikey by myself.. I just don't want you to get dragged into this"

"What's got into you Izana?"

"Seeing Mikey and the other members being closey closey to you... You're always with them and barely hang out with me anymore.. I-" you glanced at him when he stopped talking.

"You're...?"

"I-Im jealous..." he mumbled burrying his face on your shoulder.

You laughed

He looked at you blushing

"I'm not joking.."

His arms around you tightened as he mumbles

"I love you y/n"