⇢ 𝘨𝘰𝘥'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯

Mulai dari awal

The super-soldier gazed down at the disc he was holding and paused for a moment. He then turned to face the large hanging banner of Steve Rogers.

 He then turned to face the large hanging banner of Steve Rogers

"Thank you, Captain America, Steve Rogers...my father. This will forever belong to you."

The people applauded and photos were taken as Y/N handed one of the museum officials the shield. They unveiled the glass display that was on the stage and carefully placed the shield within.

Y/N seemed to have tuned out all the noise

Y/N seemed to have tuned out all the noise...as he watched in his silence as they fixed it in and closed the glass.

A government official shook Y/N's hand as Rhodey stood beside the young man.

"Thanks again for coming forward with the shield, Mr. Carter." He said. "It was the right decision."

Y/N simply nodded. The official gave a nod back to both him and Rhodey before walking off. The colonel looked at his friend.

"Take a walk?" He asked.

The super-soldier agreed and they started to explore the Captain America exhibit within the museum. It's been a few weeks since he's seen Rhodey so they decided to catch up with one another.

"Little man's going into kindergarten now. Can you believe that?" Y/N said.

"Feels like yesterday I was teaching Nik how to put the square peg into the square hole." Rhodey replied with a chuckle. "Sorry I couldn't attend the graduation."

"No need to apologize, Rhodes."

"Maggie doing all right at the new school?"

"She's been okay with it since she didn't make many friends in the old one. This time is different. I'm seeing that she's hanging out with more people."