⇢ 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

Nikolai and Morgan laughed and high-fived each other before going to the table. Morgan grabbed the Rubik's Cube and held it up with a smile on her face.

"All in a day's work...for Iron-Man!" She said.

Nikolai joined in. "And Captain America!"

Tony used his arm to prop himself up and looked at the kids, a smile forming on his face.

Y/N had gotten up and walked over to the children

"You guys did it!" He said. "Using the power of what?"

"Teamwork." They said in unison.

"That's right." Y/N replied, then walked over to Tony who was still on the floor. "You good, old man?"

"For the thousandth time, that's ironic coming from you." He replied, then got to his feet with Y/N's help.

Tony looked over at Nikolai. "That was a strong throw, Nik. You sure your dad's not putting steroids in your juice boxes?"

"Tones." Y/N rolled his eyes.

"I'm just asking."

Morgan looked at her father. "This was really fun, dad."

"I'm glad you had a great time, kiddo." He replied with a smile.

"Did you have fun doing these things with Grandpa Steve?" Nikolai asked.

Tony sighed. Both the kids knew about their past excursions as Avengers...but only a little.

"Yeah. We had blast." Tony simply replied and held up the paper bag. "Only difference is that the bad guys didn't wear these."

Y/N chuckled at his remark. Pepper suddenly came outside and called out to the kids.

"Lunch is ready. How about you two take a break from beating on these poor guys." She told them.

Morgan and Nikolai agreed and immediately ran into the house. Pepper turned the men next.

"You too. Come on, I know you're hungry."

"Yes, ma'am." Y/N said with a laugh and started walking up the porch steps. Tony followed.

"Uh, I was supposed to be the one responding."

After lunch, the two men talked on the porch overlooking the yard of Tony's cabin. They surveyed the trees and water flowing along the lake in the distance. Pepper was in the living room with the kids who were now watching television.

 Pepper was in the living room with the kids who were now watching television