⇢ 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

Thor finished tying his shoes and looked at the young man carrying his hammer. His eyes widened for a moment, but he buried his shock and awkwardly laughed.

"Oh...I...uh...think it says something about...lightning or whatever." He took the hammer from Y/N. "Um...let's get going shall we?"

Y/N looked at Thor confusedly after his weird exchange, but he shrugged it off and the two continued walking down the hallway.

• • •

SAM HIT THE cue ball against the striped one and put in the pocket. He pumped his fist and cheered.

"Ooh! Woo! Come back, come back, come back." He exclaimed.

Steve and Y/N held their own cue sticks and stood beside the billiards table

Steve and Y/N held their own cue sticks and stood beside the billiards table. They were tag-teaming to try to beat Wilson, who apparently was a billiards guru.

"We got this." Y/N told Steve as he tapped his shoulder.

Sam overheard him. "What? The two of you with a combined 160+ years of life experience can't beat me?"

"Calling us old isn't going to better your chances at winning." Steve replied.

Y/N pointed at Sam. "Yeah. Watch your words, Wilson. You lose and we get your wings."

"Oh really?" Sam said as he held his cue with both hands. "If I win. I'm spoiling season four and five of The Walking Dead for you."

Y/N was barely on season three and needed to catch up.

"You know what? Deal." Y/N said, and Sam simply laughed as he readied to hit another ball.

Steve and Y/N lost the game.

Fortunately for the younger super soldier, Sam decided not to spoil the show right away. But he warned that one day he's going to blurt it out and tell him.

Father, son, and friend walked up the stairs with Sam the only one holding a drink. Rogers had finished telling the story of their mission in Sokovia.

"Sounds like a hell of a fight. Sorry I missed it." Sam said.

"If I had known it was gonna be a firefight I absolutely would have called." Steve replied.

"Agreed. Adding to the flying demigod and tin-man, a guy in a bird costume would've added quite a scare." Y/N chimed in.

Sam chuckled. "No, no, I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case."

Steve sighed at the mention of their current-yet-postponed-because-of-lack-of-leads mission to find Bucky Barnes. Even Y/N had been of assistance the last several months in order to find his uncle Buck, as Sam coined it.