⇢ 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

A/N: Some lime as folks would say towards the end of this section. Nothing too crazy but just a warning for anybody who doesn't vibe with that.

Y/N finished showering and was in the guest room. Natasha was the first to clean up and Steve was currently doing so. The young man wore the same pants from before along with one of Sam's compression shirts, which he let him have.

He leaned against the dresser and looked at himself in the mirror. The last couple hours were a lot to process, he couldn't wrap his brain around it.

Margaret Carter, founder of S.H.I.E.L.D, is his mother.

Steven Rogers, Captain America, is his father.

The people that raised him weren't his parents.

He was taken away again in the middle of the war and experimented on to be a weapon.

He woke up decades later and thought he was working for a greater cause, but in reality...he was just a soldier for the same people who tried to make him a killer.

What was there to believe in now? Who could he trust? He figured Nick Fury kept this all from him, and if he could keep such things to himself...who else was staying tight-lipped?

As of now, he felt alone. Nobody could understand his situation or what he was feeling.

"Hey." He heard a feminine voice call out from the door to his right. He looked away from the mirror and turned to Natasha, who was wearing black pants and the same tank top she had under her previous wardrobe.

Unfortunately, Sam didn't have any clean clothes for her.

Y/N didn't respond and walked away from the dresser and towards the bed. He continued folding the shirt and jacket he had on before, just for habit.

"Y/N." She spoke again, but was met with the same silence. She walked towards the bed.

"Look, I know there is a lot to process—"

"You don't know the half of it." He interjected.

She sat at the edge of the bed as he finished folding the clothes. "If you want to talk about it..."

"What is there to talk about?" He raised his voice. "The fact that I've been lied to? Right when I woke up in this damn century?"

Natasha stood quiet as Y/N scoffed and continued his rant.

"I was taken away from my real mother, raised by people who weren't even related to me, then taken away again so that I could be made into a weapon."

He paced around the room and rested his hands against his waist.

"Then I wake up. I thought I was making a difference working for Fury...but I was just working for the same people who took my life away."

Y/N sighed, trying to compose himself as he got emotional.

"They were never gone, and I was their weapon this whole time." He added, mentioning HYDRA.

Natasha could see her friend in turmoil. She got up from the bed and rubbed the side of his arm.

"Y/N...you were never a weapon."

He quickly moved away which caused her to flinch. He looked directly at Natasha.

"Wouldn't you know?" He asked. "What other things have you kept from me?"

She was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You must've known something. You and Fury were very close."