⇢ 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺

Start from the beginning

"Pierce asked me that too. Did he say anything?"

He replied with a nod. "And he gave me something. I'll show you."

Steve followed Y/N through a door and down another hallway. The young man stopped in front of the vending machine he hid the drive in, but couldn't see it anymore.

"What?" He muttered in confusion.

Through the reflection of the glass, he saw Natasha appear behind him, chewing gum and blowing a bubble. Her sudden arrival also startled Rogers.

Y/N turned to face her, but the female agent didn't say a word and just stared at him. He suddenly pushed her into a room and had her against the wall. Steve followed and closed the door behind him.

"Where is it?" Y/N asked her

"Safe." She replied.

"Try again."

"Where did you get it?"

So much had been going on the last 24 hours and Y/N was starting to get easily annoyed. The fact that S.H.I.E.L.D seemed to have backstabbed him also didn't help.

She smirked. "What's with you and grabbing me all of the time?"

Y/N pushed her more into the wall. "I don't have time for this."

"Fury gave it to you

"Fury gave it to you. Why?" She asked.

"What's on it?"

"I don't know."

Y/N tightened the grip on her shoulders.

"Stop lying to me."

"I only act like I know everything, Lieutenant."

Y/N shook his head and sighed.

Steve decided to give his two cents. "I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?"

She glanced at Rogers. "Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in..." She moved her eyes to the young agent "...so do you."

"I don't feel like asking again." Y/N shot back and gripped tighter.