⇢ 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘎 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘊𝘳𝘵𝘺

En başından başla

"I know who killed Fury." Natasha said after a pause. The two soldiers listened as she began to explain.

"Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. The ones that do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last 50 years."

"So he's a ghost story." Steve cut in.

"Five years ago, I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out. But the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me."

She lifted her shirt to reveal a scar near her waistline.

"Soviet slug. No rifling. Bye-bye, bikinis."

"Yeah, no wonder we never go to the beach

"Yeah, no wonder we never go to the beach." Y/N joked.

She rolled her eyes. "Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried. Like you said, he's a ghost story."

Y/N thought for a moment. He was a ghost story, but Y/N somehow remembered the Winter Soldier and the Winter Soldier remembered him. He wanted to find out why, and then take him down for killing Fury.

He let go of Natasha.

"Well, let's find out what the ghost wants."

• • •

NATASHA WALKED ALONGSIDE Y/N through the mall. She knew where to use the USB drive in order to extract the information.

A/N: It's time to use your IMAGINATION! Pretend Steve is Y/N in these gifs

Steve Rogers stayed in the car in the parking lot and laid low. The two agents expected the Captain to join them, but his reasoning was that people would notice Captain America unlike Black Widow or Freedom Fighter.

Y/N took it as a slight jab, but he wasn't wrong. Besides, the two have done undercover ops like these before. Well...Y/N was never a fugitive though.

"First rule of going on the run is don't run, walk." She coached