⇢ 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵

Start from the beginning

"Do you know how high up we are?"

"I wasn't thinking about it until you told me. Thanks."

He leaped out of the jet but quickly deployed one of his billy-clubs that wrapped onto a nearby balcony. He swung down and let go once he was close to ground.

Loki had pushed Steve away, but was then met by a hit to the face by a baton. It retreated back into Y/N's hand, but Loki deflected his second toss. He glared at the agent, but also gave smirk.

"The Freedom Fighter. Barton's friend."

Y/N glared back at the mention of his friend. "What did you do to him?"

The god didn't reply and simply aimed his scepter and shot a blast at Y/N. Steve quickly threw his shield towards them, which deflected the projectile before it can hit his colleague.

He ran at Loki and engaged him again, punching him and dodging a swing from his scepter

He ran at Loki and engaged him again, punching him and dodging a swing from his scepter. Y/N joined the Captain, the two exchanging hits with the Asgardian who was proving to be a formidable opponent.

Loki hit Steve across the face and kicked him aside, leaving Y/N to face the god by himself for a moment.

He evaded swings from his scepter, each dodge becoming easier to replicate after reading Loki's movements.

He roundhouse kicked Loki across the face, causing him to stumble back. Y/N then ran up and tried to grab the scepter, but Loki held on as they wrestled for it.

Y/N let out a grunt as he tried to pull away the scepter from Loki's grasp, but the Asgardian smirked as he brought the tip of it near Y/N's shoulder amidst the struggle. It touched him, and Y/N immediately relived a memory he saw back in Nevada.

This time, he saw the same brunette with red lipstick wearing white. He closed his eyes as he stumbled back, and for a moment he wondered who that woman could be. Why was she so important?

Loki took this distraction as a chance to hit Y/N across the face with his scepter. He fell to the floor, and Loki charged up his scepter to shoot him but Steve ran up and started to fight him again.

Steve bent backwards and evaded his swing then punched Loki in the side. The god grimaced a bit but quickly recovered and hit Steve square in the face with the butt of his staff. He then swiped him away and went up to the Captain as he was getting up.