the redo date

The next morning 

liv- you all heard paige and sky too right?

all- yep 

liv- lets tease them when they come out 

with paige and sky 

sky- i was thinking that tonight we can redo the date that got messed up . if thats okay with you ?

p- yeah we can do that . so where are we going ?

sky - i made reservations at this - shoot !

p- whats wrong '

sky- i forgot today is coach's birthday . we all made a surprise party at the restaurant for him . can we reschedule our date ?

p- yeah its fine . i kinda want to make fun of coach about his age today 

sky - great . what about tomorrow , thats if we aren't to drunk tonight 

p- tomorrow is fine 

sky- great , now do we want to go out there and get teased   for last night  or do we want to stay in here ?

p- i kinda want to stay in here , but im very hungry so lets go .( walks out the room)

in the kitchen 

p,sky-( walks in) 

liv- did you guys have fun 

evina - yall were very loud 

nika - i never heard anyone scream paige's name that loud since she got in trouble in practice .

p- haha real funny. the real question is , is everything done for coach's birthday tonight ?

liv- yes it is , we just have to get dressed and show up . the restaurant already closed early to decorate for him .

p- great . now are we matching or wearing our own style ? 

evina - we can war our own because i dont think we have anything matching besides the army and camo . 

p- does everyone have something blue and /or black ? 

all- yeah 

p- then we can wear that . blue and black is his favorite  colors ,and  the theme is black and blue so we should be good 

evina - does everyone agree on that ?

all- yeah 

for the next couple of hours some girls do their makeup and pick their outfits out and some girls sit around and talk and watch tv. since they party starts at 8 they all agreed to get ready at 6 / 6:30 to leave at 8 and get there before geno . 3 hours later and its 6 so they all get up and get dressed . after getting dressed they all meet in the living room where they grabbed extra ballons and the presents they all bought him. they head to the restaurant and make it there by 7:20 . they go inside to meet the rest of the girls and finish the rest of the decorating .

p-hey guys ( hugs christyn, aubrey , and piath ) 

all- hey