party

the party starts and everyone spreads out . some getting drinks , some dancing , and others standing around talking .

ch- ( finds the group in the living room talking )hi guys this is my gf alayna ( that is her real gf 's name ) 

all- night to meet you 

alayna - nice you meet you guys to  

ch- well were gonna go dance . see you guys later 

liv- yeah i think  i'm gonna go find someone to dance with 

evina - me too 

aubrey- yeah i'm gonna go to 

nika - well you wanna go dance you guys ( looks at paige and sky ) 

p- im good but you can go sky 

sky - okay 

p- be careful( kisses sky and sits back ) 

sky - ( follows nika threw the crowd ) 

2 hours later ) 

someone invited the girl waitress from the restaurant and things are about to go down 

gw- ( walks up to sky ) hey 

sky - you are ?

gw- im ava i was your waitress at the restaurant 

sky - oh . hey 

ava- yeah i  was invited here and figured you will be here since this is a birthday party for christyn and aubrey .

sky - okay well what do i have to do with their birthday party being here ?

ava- i just wanted to check you for talking about me and parker like you did 

sky - check . bitch what you need to do is go check yo breath because it smells like cow shit 

ava  - do you wanna go ?

sky -excuse me 

ava- you heard me ( takes off her earrings and ties her hair up ) 

( nika left sky before ava came )

sky-okay ( drops her cup of liquor and ties her hair up ) come on

by this time a crowd formed around them but paige was nowhere to be seen

ava swings at sky and misses . sky swings back and knocks ava down punching her in the head . ava kicks sky and gets on top of her pulling her hair and yanking her head while hitting her . sky bites ava causing her to let her go and sky gets back on top and starts hitting ava in the face with both of her hands . at this point ava couldn't do nothing but try to block her face . sky gets a couple of hits in before paige comes around the corner and  tries to grab her off of ava . ava takes this chance to hit sky and pull her hair and evina steps in and grabs ava . sky grabs a piece of avas hair as evina tries to drag her away resulting in ava falling out of her arms and onto the floor . paige grabs sky hands and picks her up to make her let go and evina picks ava up off the floor . when ava moves her hair out of her face everyone sees the damage sky did . sky continues to try and get out of paige's grip so she takes her to her room while evina takes ava to the bathroom to get cleaned up .