||CHAPTER 5: KARTIK MISSES HIS LOVE||

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uska hoon uss me hoon uss se hoon

Usi ka rehne de

Main toh pyaasa hoon hai

Dariya woh zariya woh jeene ka mere

I started to  remember from the day when I first saw her till the day I fall for her and I realised it and then that dreadful day. My every thing changed. From my behavior to my habits. From my home to my relations. From Kartik Vinod Agarwal to just Kartik.

Mujhe ghar de gali de shehar de

Usi ke naam ke

Kadam ye chale ya ruke ab usi ke vaaste

Dil mujhe de agar dard de uska par

Uski ho woh hasin goonje jo mera ghar

Aye Khuda aye Khuda jab bana uska hi bana

I remember whenever anyone use to just even mention her name I used to stop in my tracks and just think about her. Her sweet laughter use to echo in my ears.

Mere hisse ki khushi ko hansi ko

Tu chaahe aadha kar

Chahe lele tu meri zindagi par

Ye mujhse vaada kar

Uske ashqon pe ghamon pe dukhon pe

Har uske zakhm par

Haq mera hi rahe har jagah har ghadi haan umr bhar

Ab faqat ho yahi woh rahe mujh me hi

Woh juda kehne ko bichhde na par kabhi

The day I lost her. After that everything seems so dull. She was my sunshine in the dark. Just a glimpse of her has a power to make my whole day bright.

Aye Khuda aye Khuda jab bana uska hi bana

Meri kismat ke har ek panne pe

Mere jeete ji baad marne ke

Mere har ik kal, har ik lamhe me

Tu likh de mera usey

Aye Khuda Aye khuda

Aye Khuda Aye khuda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kishan's Pov:

Morning, 7 am.

I was in my deep slumber when the door bell rang. I groaned and turned to the other side covering my face with duvet and ears with a pillow. Again I heard the door bell ring for 3 times. I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes and cursing the person in my mind who disturbed my precious precious sleep.

I wore my slippers and made my way to open the door taking the support of wall. As I opened the door and I shouted at the person without looking who is it, "Who the hell is it at this time!? You disturbed my sle....."

I couldn't complete as I saw my elder brother and elder sister.

"Buddy! ", I said happily and hugged him tightly. After few seconds we broke the hug.

" What a pleasant surprise! ", I said looking at Buddy.

" Am I invisible? ", asked Naira di from behind.

" Tu bhoot hai. Aur bhoot dekhai thodi dete hai! ", Buddy said to Naira di, teasing her.

" Very funny! ", she said making faces.

I went and hugged her happily and she reciprocated it.

" What we're you saying while opening the door?!", she asked me while releasing the hug and raising her eyebrows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today... 😀 I know it's short but next update will be long enough....
Will meet you guys with next update on next Friday.
Do vote⭐
Please tell me how's the story track in the comments section.
Suggestions and feedbacks are more than welcome :)
❤❤❤ 

Precap: Meet Mr. Singhania, Flashback...