With a depressed face, I was stunned for two seconds when I saw Chen Jinyao also.

After a while, he took his gaze back, and his tone of voice was not so good: "Boss, Zhou Xue is here, and he wants to see you."

"I said I must see you." Artest said this as if sitting on pins and needles.

Chen Jinyao raised her eyebrows and looked at Yan Cheng with interest.

Xindao: So I didn't see the figure wrong.

"Go ahead, take care of it." With a gesture of "please please", she blinked at Yancheng, and his empathy made Artai who was on the side dumbfounded.

Yan Cheng frowned: "I thought you would want to fight to kill the enemy."

Chen Jinyao smiled and said free and easy: "If you have spare time, it's better to taste two more cocktails. Oh, you don't have to go home if you can't solve it."

"......"

---------------------------------------------

Feasting and twisting wantonly.

Men and women vent their pressure after work, and they are heartily.

On the stage, the song ended, and there were also people cheering and begging for another song.

Chen Jinyao ordered a low-alcohol wine from the bartender, took a sip, and then gradually looked away from the lead singer, raised her head, and looked for a certain box upstairs erraticly. The woman was still a little bit diligent. .

Standing next to her was Artai, and Yan Cheng asked him to guard her.

Although the Erguan has been ordered to rectify, there is no guarantee that some of the people who come to play have impure purposes, or if male guests are drunk, what will the brain dominated by alcohol do? Excessive behavior.

In short, Artest's role is to prevent Chen Jinyao from being accosted by strange men.

Chen Jinyao sighed and beckoned to let Artest come closer: "Hey, hey, go and help me spy on the military situation."

Looking at each other in silence for a moment.

Artest solemnly said, "I think it's better for you to go in person."

The first box Zhou Xue walked up the stairs.

The lights in the box were colorful. She was sitting on the sofa, her smirk was already stiff, but her dark eyes were staring at Yan Cheng on the opposite side.

She really came to him for Zhou Chao's business.

At the same time, there are other psychological factors.

Having not seen him for so many months, Zhou Xue is still confident about her position in Yan Cheng. She is used to it. Since middle school, she has been used to using men to achieve her own goals. A man's willingness will satisfy her self-esteem. .

And she took it for granted that as long as she spoke, Yan Cheng would basically agree to her request, even if he and Zhou Chao had a holiday.

Only at this moment, under Yan Cheng's smirk and almost mocking sight, Zhou Xue's heart beat a drum, and she unconsciously tightened her lips and pulled the corner of her clothes.

Yan Cheng: "You are so cheeky that I am willing to bow down to the wind, why, your cousin who doesn't have any abilities, still wants to come to me for a meal?"

The fingertips were white, Zhou Xue bit her lip and spoke softly, feeling a bit wronged: "Yan Cheng, I remember you weren't like this before."

"I thought you were self-aware." The man leaned forward with Erlang's legs and elbows on his knees, his chin supported with one hand, and slightly squinted.